Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Closed up shop -- Everything left is going on eBay

Pages: 1 23 replies

EDITED 3-16-2022
Well, this post didn't age well! 😂 I started the shop again, online only in the beginning of 2011 while simultaneously becoming a caregiver for several family members for 11 years. In 2021 I started back full-time again. I'm mostly making my own merchandise now, handbags, accessories, and such, I also have found some old stock in my storage shed that I have put up on my website, stufforama.com and you can sometimes find me at events. I hope to see some of you in the real world again!

Original Post from 8-10-2010
Hey guys,

I know I've been M.I.A. for the past year. Had a lot of personal stuff going on, kind of retreated. But things are looking up regardless of the next statement.

I decided to officially close the store. I am both sad and elated. I put up an announcement on the blog.

I wanted to let the people of Tiki Central know that they were one of my biggest supporters (not just in sales or as customers) and I really appreciated meeting some of you.

There isn't much left in the way of tiki, but there might be something that tickles your fancy.

Thanks so much for all of your patronage and hopefully when the dust settles I'll have more time to contribute in the forum here at Tiki Central.

--Teri Peterson aka Stuff-O-Rama

** Added 8-10-2010

I'm putting the rest of the leftover inventory on eBay. I will be adding listings daily. I'll post direct links when I add the tiki/Hawaiiana stuff

[ Edited by: stuff-o-rama 2010-08-10 20:56 ]

[ Edited by stuff-o-rama on 2022-03-16 09:48:45 ]

L

I always enjoyed your store.

I wish you much success in the future!

It was a great run Teri.
Best to your new horizon.

Always found cool "Stuff-o-rama" there.......placed one last order today. Thanks for the fun!

S

Thanks for your support as well!

Oh I'm sorry, that blows! Always loved your stuff. Trying to order, having problems with the checkout though. Help!

@Atomicchick I think if an item is sold out PayPal won't let you add it to the cart. I'm selling out of a lot of stuff so maybe that's what's happening? If you're still having problems, email me

To everyone else, thanks for all the positive feedback! It's bittersweet letting the biz go, but I was offered an awesome job working with a special school that rehabilitates kids & families of child abuse and other traumatic incidents. Really happy with the choices made.

[ Edited by: stuff-o-rama 2010-05-04 17:48 ]

[ Edited by stuff-o-rama on 2022-03-16 09:50:05 ]

Thanks to everybody who's been ordering! A bunch of packages went out Friday, the rest went out today (except for orders placed today). Sometimes the shipping info from the USPS ends up in your junk mail/spam folder so if you haven't received a confirmation number, let us know

Thanks again!

[ Edited by stuff-o-rama on 2022-03-16 09:50:28 ]

Made the purchase from your store to Zip 10562.
Interested in the MYSTERY BAG!

Mahalo

I'm glad things are working out!

PI

Made a purchase too, to zip 32819

T

Congratulations on the new job and thank you for some wonderful deals. (zip 87010)

Thanks for the deal! (30096)

Only 2 weeks left...

Stuff-o-rama will be missed! I always enjoyed browsing through your items! Ordered and received my things already, thanks! Good luck with the new venture!

ooOOoo I spy Party Partners felt christmas stockings for a buck. I designed those. I'll see if I can score on some to stick away since they haven't been manufactured in almost 10 yrs.
how do I find out the quantity availible for items?

[ Edited by: Sophista-tiki 2010-05-16 16:24 ]

On 2010-05-16 16:19, Sophista-tiki wrote:
ooOOoo I spy Party Partners felt christmas stockings for a buck. I designed those. I'll see if I can score on some to stick away since they haven't been manufactured in almost 10 yrs.
how do I find out the quantity availible for items?

Sophista-tiki, I loved all of those stockings! The tiki & deer were my biggest sellers. So darn cute!

As of right this second, I have 26 snowman and 3 ornaments. If you try to order more than I have left in stock, you will receive an error message with the amount still available.

Got a box of stuff for my birthday. Great bargains. Thanks.

Only a couple weeks left!

Thanks Stuff-O, I'm gonna scare up some funds to buy them all from you.

Reminder: Only 10 days left!

Thanks for the reminders here; I ordered up some bargains the other day and just got word that they're on their way. Looking forward to the box of fun!

Good luck with your future stuff!

Tomorrow is the last day! :) :(

I'm putting the rest of the leftover inventory on eBay. I will be adding listings daily. I'll post direct links when I add the tiki/Hawaiiana stuff

S

just sent ya a question via ebay about shipping.
thanks so much!

Just a note to let everyone know: I do combine shipping for multiple auctions. I do not charge extra for handling, I only charge what USPS charges me. If I can fit it into a flat rate box cheaper than the original quote, I will ship it the cheapest way offered automatically. Wait for the final invoice I send you until you make the payment to avoid overpayment.

Pages: 1 23 replies