Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Summer Mug Swap is a GO!! (Post pics of your trades!!)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 181 replies

L

Ok I got all the pms :)

Its on.... Summer Mug Swap!

Deadline for names in the swap May 31 Send packages by June 15 (seriously lets try to keep this date as the target date!)

I figure regardless of all the Summer activities going on (like Oasis) there will be plenty of time for people to sign up who want to partake

**Unlike last time this is a blind draw meaning you may get someone you already swapped with previously. The swaps are so big that this is the only way I wont go crazy

** Swap IS international (if you do NOT want international please tell me privately in a pm)

**If you HAVE swapped before and you have NOT changed your address no need to send it to me again. I have all that info and before I assign names I will verify everything to make sure I have it correct

**If you have NOT swapped before -newbies welcome!-this is a 1 mug for 1 mug swap. All of our swappers really enjoy adding in extras but you are not required to. Please check out the other mug swap threads for inspiration and to get an idea of what these swaps are like.

**New swappers pm me your mailing address when you join the swap

AS ALWAYS :
When you sign up you commit to swapping. Please do not leave your tradee high and dry. If you have any problems please pm me.

So..whose in?

:)

*LeLeLiz
*Tobunga
*Tikiville
*Tam Tiki
*Slacks Ferret
*Big Kahuna
*Crushenstein
*TikiShaker
*ExquisiteCorpse (two times)
*Tiki Atari (two times)
*TikiDaye
*TikiPops (two times)
*Tiki Shaker (two times)
*Pikeys Dog (two times)
*Lighting Steve
*Catmomma (no int'l)
*Brenda's Tiki Hut
*KIltedTiki (two times)
*Sideshow Bob
*Minitor
*Pittsburgh Pauly
*Easter Island Elvis
*Ka'lenatiki
*TikiPug
*Mrs. TikiPug
*Ukutiki (two times)
*TikiVato
*lilusako
*Vince Martini
*PhantomTiki
*ZeroTiki (two times)
*House of Ku
*MauiTiki
*Psycho Tiki D
*Savage Tiki
*Tikisgrl
*John the Mainlander
*Phinz
*Brandomoai
*Bongo Bungalow
*Cap'n Pharaoh
*FenrixTiki
*Tropical Icebergs

[ Edited by: leleliz 2010-06-28 08:28 ]

T

Me! Me! I'm in! I'm in!

never one to sit out of anything , I'm in as well !
AND I have allready started saving extra stuff to stuff in the box....
oh,thanks for starting up another one too, they are too much fun!

TT

I'm game! This will be my first time though, so please be gentle. :)

After finally putting my display mugs up in my tiki bar, I realize I got some trading to do.

I'm in!

BK

In!

in as well!

I'm in.

i am in for 2 again

I'm game.

L

Great start! I have a feeling this is going to be a massive swap which is awesome. I am also really glad I kept the file I started with all your mailing addresses on it!!

For the newbies here are links to a few other swaps:

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=34642&forum=5&223
http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=33762&forum=5&119

T

I'm in for 2 trades.

T

leleliz,

count me in... this will be my first mug swap... I've looked at the past mug swap threads and I'm excited about this...

thanks!
Jason <

Im in.

I've two trades available.

C

count me IN
(no international please, kinda broke lately)

Actually, go ahead and put me down for a another one... for a total of 2.

Thanks.

Put me down, I'm in!

I always love a good swap. Count me in.

put me in for two trades again.
thanks for setting this up again

Count me in!

Cheers!

Bob

M

I'm up for another swap, what better way to spend the summer day than watching for the mail/ups guy???

Count me in, for my first. (be gentle)

Count this guy in!

i'm in, was great fun last time :)

T

I'm in and so is Mrs. Pug

Please count this rookie in. I looked into your past posts and got some great ideas for extra goodies. I just got back from Hawaii and brought (and bought) some menu's and bar paraphernalia. I am heading to Vegas next week so I will get some stuff from Frankie's. The following week I am staying in Newport so I will get some goodies from the Royal Hawaiian as well. I would love to be in the international swap, maybe I will get lucky and get someone from Spain or Mexico. I will PM my address. Thanks for all your work.

I'm interested in participating! This sounds like a great way to start my tiki collection. Sending a PM right now and am super excited!

TOTALLY IN...LIKE TOTALLY!

Im in too! First time trader. Lookin' forward to it!

Z

Zero is IN!

woo-hoo!

Count me in on this one!

I'm in too. This is my first swap and I've got just the mug and several tiki items to include for that lucky someone.

T

Alright I'm in will have to unstore something cool to swap!

Tikisgrl

So...when doth we start!!!

P

I'm in. I already have one in mind, but may have to root around and see what else I have. Not many duplicates in my stash that aren't spoken for...

L

Holy hell this is already one big swap!

Come on y'all and sign up now before you miss out!

Z

I'm in!
again!
2 swappy swappingnesses!!!
BuwaHAHAHAHA!!!
~Zero

Ok, fine, me too!

Well, if Brando's in, I'm in too!

L

Calling all swappers....winding down the sign up...get in while the gettins good!!

What are the rules for this swap?

I'd like to be a part of it, but would like to know whats involved.

Thanks

L

On 2010-05-26 05:23, Cap'n Pharaoh wrote:
What are the rules for this swap?

I'd like to be a part of it, but would like to know whats involved.

Thanks

See page 1 the first post.

You sign up, I send you a name that you keep secret. You send that person 1 mug and in return you get 1 mug from someone else.

Of course you are NOT obligated to send anything but the 1 mug but people send pretty elaborate swap packages. If you search the Collecting Tiki thread for swaps you can see what the previous ones have looked like.

If you wish to be a part please pm me your mailing address :)

L

Going to bump this threaddddddddddddddddddddddd

Got my box and stuff gathered up already! Lots and lots of bubble wrap. I like to decorate the outside of the box. It give the post office people something to scratch their heads about. It spreads aloha. Thanks Liz, for doin' this for us!

Z

Yes, Liz is the awesomest! Woot!!

Oh, and...
BUMP!

I am both intimidated and excited to participate in this.

YEAH! cant wait to get the box packed up !

Yoo-hoo, Leleliz...

Are you still signing folks up for the swap or are we about to commence swapping? I ask simply because I am going to be on the road, and then on the road to the Hukilau. So, I don't want to stand up any future swapee while everyone else is posting comments about their fantastically fantabulous swapped swag!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 181 replies