Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

"Eyes here, Frodo!"

Pages: 1 7 replies

TM

Lucas, I think you may be spending to much time on YouTube, I am just saying?

TM

I find that 100% of the clips I post in bilge (on my day off) are very funny, and I like to share them with people. I don't have to, of course.

Enough people keep on complaining about them, and I can quit this forum, no problem.

B

Lucas - as much as I can't stand Jack Black, this is one of my favorite spoofs of LOTR! Thanks for the memories!

Lucas, please don't think I was saying you should not post what you like, whatever that may be, I was just worried
about your mental health in general! :lol: :lol: :lol:
All in gest! :lol:

On 2010-05-07 15:12, lucas vigor wrote:
I find that 100% of the clips I post in bilge (on my day off) are very funny, and I like to share them with people. I don't have to, of course.

Enough people keep on complaining about them, and I can quit this forum, no problem.

On 2010-05-07 15:12, lucas vigor wrote:
I find that 100% of the clips I post in bilge (on my day off)...

You're on YouTube on your days off!!!??? You can't get paid for that!!!! :lol:

W

FAIL! Thiz vidyo wuz dum.

W

"Enough people keep on complaining about them, and I can quit this forum, no problem." -lucas vigor-

Oh great, now he'll be in a pissy mood all weekend and I have to see him at Sunday's Save Our Pavedlands brunch.

The reason that Bilge is "The Happiest Place On A Doomed and Dying Earth" is that one can post pert near anything not against the rules. People will either

• Enjoy your post.
• Not enjoy your post and not care.
• Not enjoy your post and get angry.
• Not get your post and not care that they don't get it.
• Not get your post and get angry.

No matter how you beat it, it's a win win whine situation!

So post away! Let the dullards worry about popularity contests, hits, and their friend count on Facebook. Any major dude knows that popularity is for high school politics and the only count that matters is the body count.

Pages: 1 7 replies