Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Kreepy tiki Jaksin's baby momma pic

Pages: 1 15 replies

well ,I know my Tikis aren't usually the type most"Tiki purist's" cant live without. but I'll share ma latest one here anyways.I say Tiki cause deep down inside he still is nuttin' but a coconut palm log...hope ya like em, er.. it. Kreepy tiki Jaksin
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=29460&item=3222485901

[ Edited by: tikijaksin on 2003-05-05 09:06 ]

Still a pretty damned impressive carving, though, Jaksin.

R
Rain posted on Mon, May 5, 2003 10:05 AM

nice paint work, too.

T

Tikijaksin,

It's different, but the quality of your work really shows.

Hey, is that a marble tile floor it's photographed on? I thought you lived in the projects!

thanks a lot,Basement K., Rain, hope not to be taken (my post) wrongly I love Traditional Tikis it is my prefered tiki style to collect.but I love to make monsters,Klowns,ect too..keeps me happy. while most of the tikis I get asked to do locally would be more florida styled / trad. I will not carve a Florida Style tiki outta respect for one of the older guys who inpired me Wayne Coombs,as for the talent I see here what can I say that hasnt been said? I cant beleive the quality of Traditional Tiki's you guys and gals are karvin' and the tiki paintings? what? forget about it! it's all amazing !!. I wont make a list of names in case I leave someone out, but you all know who you are. I hope to meet all you guys at the Hukilau, yes all of you, even the guy or gal who complained about me in an old "locked" topic who was "concerned" about me, and "my stand on physical violence", and had a Tiki central regulator privately email me about "me punching someone in the face." yes even you whoever you are, I hope to have a big tiki time with all you, and I wish to see all of the art/carvings I've seen here from you guys in person too .thanks again, Jaksin

bong,hah!! Busted!! you got me!! marble, I wish. not my home though,(My moms) but not marble either it's Home depot tile (not the cheap one either) Damn!!,dude Bong I'm not that ghetto ya know ,as for gov. housing what can i say? yeah I'm guilty but what does that matter? I only mentioned that to someone here that was complaining about America and the lower class .I only said it to make my point about "cause I dont live in Beverly hills and went to a good school (dropped out) you can still do what you love" remember? you can come by my place whenever Hukilau weekend? oh we dont have 40 oz's in Miami though,so I'm leaving that one to you. and no gang color dress codes either so we can chill with the latest Shag Hula shirts no matter what color configuration they have "Homie" and even though we are all "Niggaz & spics" here we dont mind how far away anyone flew or drove from either we can all drink & grill together till the last man's standin' an last but not least not that many "drive by shootings" to worry about either I've only seen that once in my life and it was in a movie (just kiddin') before anyone gets their panties in a bunch about any comment or word I have used.I am " Authorized " to use em all OK.oh and lastly I am "hood rich" but you know how we do I cant pay my rent, but I got a classic lowrider, and an SUV sittin' on DuBZ out by da curb ...thanks for the nice komment on ma tiki too ok..jaksin

T

T-Jaksin,

We cool bruddah! What kind of classic low-rider you got? Years ago I had a 66 Impala. It wasn't lowered but it sure was cool.

1P

cool different but i like it!!

it's a 1955 rocket 88 olds it's lowered 4 inchez front and back the ole skool way no hydros, or bags but I am gonna get bags all around as soon as the tranny gets rebuild that'll be next.the ride really sucks, handling is pure evil.I've had it over 6 years and am tired of the way it drives. so the air suspension's amust. I'll post a pic soon.you gotta get the 66 back bro no tiki should be with out one..Jaksin

I don't care what has been said about atypical tikis. I dig tiki Jaksin's style. See y'all at the Huki and Meeaame.Kreep on creating.

kreepy jaskin.....hows about bringin some of them there evil logs up to exotica 2003 in chicago???....would love to get one, but shipping alone is what unfortunately stops me from buyin most of the larger tikis i'd want.....by the way, i love the shit ya do, keep up the good work!!!

thanks a lot for the feedback & nice words hopefully I will be able to make it to more tiki shows all over the place this coming year.and see and buy all the art I see from you guys.at last years hukilau we made lots of new friends traded, and bought some tiki, and non tiki art , got really drunk.and I know this time is gonna be even krazier.see ya there.

thanks a lot for the feedback & nice words hopefully I will be able to make it to more tiki shows all over the place this coming year.and see and buy all the art I see from you guys.at last years hukilau we made lots of new friends traded, and bought some tiki, and non tiki art , got really drunk.and I know this time is gonna be even krazier.see ya there.

L
laney posted on Tue, May 6, 2003 10:52 AM

Man, that is sweet and super creative! But I'm afraid it will come to life. I'd hate to wake up in the morning going "Hmmm, didn't I put that on the other side of the backyard?" Then one night you wake to find it standing right next to your bed! Sell it quick before it needs more human blood!

On 2003-05-05 23:33, hala bullhiki wrote:
would love to get one, but shipping alone is what unfortunately stops me from buyin most of the larger tikis i'd want.....by the way, i love the shit ya do, keep up the good work!!!

Hey Hala Bullhiki

You know that shipping for "Bluddy" that is over 2'tall cost about $22 to ship to California. Just a little bit of info.

Blessings
Pentaclegoddess

well if it's any help, whenever shipping something large or small I've found fed ex ground has had the best rates for over a year and a half now. tiki's.. er.. I mean hands down.Laney, blood thirsty? I know gonna make sure he dont come back round this way.I'm not putting a return address on the package slip. would hate an acci- Dental bloodsuckin' incident...on a Hukilau attending centralite. Jaksin

Pages: 1 15 replies