Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

"Return of Tiki" tickets online or local, less than a month away!

Pages: 1 3 replies

The "Return of Tiki" show at the Waldorf this coming June 11 is less than a month away! Tickets available on line at brownpapertickets.com or now locally in Vancouver at Zulu records! With the "Reverberators" providing two sets of live surf, a cool collection of my own personal Exotica and Space pop to warm the evening up as well as two burlesque performances, go-go dancing and cocktails in an original Tiki bar venue from the fifties this is too much fun to pass up. Hope to see you there.
Shameful Tiki will have a table of great shirts to peruse as well including the cool new limited edition Moai baseball T.

T

Just thought I'd give this post a whack in the ass to see if anyone went, and if so, how did it go?

I was wondering the same thing! I would have loved to go, but I was stuck here in Edmonton... If anyone got pics, even better. Taboo Dan? Pepe Le Tiki?

The night went great! Only the guy who looked like Gilligan wasn't happy, no idea why.....otherwise the band was a blast, turnout was better than I hoped for a first time event (in Vancouver BC!) the go-go dancers gave 'er for two full sets and the Fog cutter was a hit on the cocktail scene.
I heard the place may be privately leased out soon but one way or another I'm hoping to rent all three rooms and really do a number next year
Here's a couple pics!

Pages: 1 3 replies