Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Bosko Mugs Up For Sale-Update 05/19/2010

Pages: 1 6 replies

Since I really don't collect much in the way of newer mugs, I am going to offer these Bosko mugs here to fellow TCer's. Thanks to one of our Ohana, I am able to correctly identify these mugs. I am hoping to recoup a little of my money and if I sell them for enough, I am going to give the family part of the money from the sale.

Bosko #4-one offer already

Bosko #5

Bosko #3

Bosko #2

Bosko #2. Same as above with a crack.

P.M. me with offers.

Mahalo,

PTD

[ Edited by: Psycho Tiki D 2010-05-19 06:05 ]

this was supposed to be a pm. :)

[ Edited by: kingstiedye 2010-05-17 09:21 ]

Bumping this post to say I have had some great offers on all of the mugs. The only one without offers at this point is the cracked mug. I will extend this out through tomorrow and then I will post the names of the new owners.

Mahalo,

PTD

Again, not knowing much about Bosko mugs, I want to make sure I am representing these correctly. I received a PM from a member here who told me the following:

"Just an FYI PTD the black cracked Bosko mug you are offering is still sold on
Bosko's website for $10 new in box."

I didn't know anyone sold cracked mugs on their websites, but cracked or uncracked (I have one of each) you may want to check and see the validity of this claim.

I checked Bosko's website and did not see this mug, but I want to make sure I am on the up and up. Here is the link, I think:

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0geu47w4vNLB14BNxRXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEzNjA2cDdyBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMQRjb2xvA2FjMgR2dGlkA00wMDFfMTI4/SIG=11dkbkrqm/EXP=1274360944/**http%3a//www.tikibosko.com/

Update for the offers on these Bosko mugs.

Highest offers thus far are from the following TC members:

#2, uncracked-kingstyedie

#3-ebtiki

#4-private

#5-ebtiki

So far, no interest on the cracked #2-I may have a good friend of mine fix this for me.

Let me know if you have any questions...I am ending this tonight at midnight.

PTD

[ Edited by: Psycho Tiki D 2010-05-19 06:10 ]

[ Edited by: Psycho Tiki D 2010-05-19 06:16 ]

T

This is the mug that is still available from Bosko's site, which is different than the ones you have for sale:

Thank you tikigreg!

To the person who PM'd me, thanks for trying to help, I understand!

PTD

Thank you to everyone for their offers. PM's were sent out to the TCer's that made the highest offers. I appreciate the interest and plan on posting more items in the next month or so.

PTE

Pages: 1 6 replies