Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

"Revenge of the TIKI" South Florida event!

Pages: 1 9 replies

M

I haven't posted much, but I'd like to promote our event coming up on June 12th, 2010. Please take a look at the attached flier. Thank you!

[ Edited by: Movinman 2010-05-18 17:25 ]

G

Isn't that the Saturday of Hukilau? How... ummmmm.... competitive of you.

On 2010-05-19 15:44, GatorRob wrote:
Isn't that the Saturday of Hukilau? How... ummmmm.... competitive of you.

Not really.

It is a Car Show with a Tiki theme, not a Tiki Show with car theme.

And it will run late enough that if any of the Hukilau Crowd is still standing after the Mai Kai they can swing it to the very wee hours of the morning.

M

Thank you, Chip and Andy. We appreciate that comment. This is not meant to be competitive, but to be complimetary.

Looks interesting....a logical stop for us tiki car guys after the Mai Kai!

H
Helz posted on Thu, May 20, 2010 2:32 PM

Hmm....does look pretty cool...

We'll try to make it over there if there's any gas left in the tank.

(Pun intended).

All are welcome!

You know Justin and I will be there! It's where I will be doing my finishing touches on my future hangover.

Can't wait to see you guys, Sarah!

M

Gotta bump this to the top.

Come and hang with us next Saturday night! We have four excellent bands! We have a Polynesian show by car club brother Talani and his group, Polynesian Proud Productions! Their fire knife show is second to none, this I promise you! We have a pin up contest for the ladies with a cash prize amongst other things! We have a burlesque show by the beautiful Jenna Beth and her famous Cupcake Burlesque Troupe! We also have a vintage car show and bike show! All are welcome, none are refused! Oh, and one more promise! There will be no political nonsense going on of any sort! :wink:

Pages: 1 9 replies