Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Enchanted Tiki Room *BIG FIG* fo' sale!!!

Pages: 1 6 replies

Aloha!

I'm starting a "Big Item" purge here at Tiki Lee's 'cuz I have to raise enough money to pay for our future Hospital Bills; my wife and I are havin' our first Baby! Yeay!! We don't have any insurance. Boo!!

Anyway, the first "big" item fo' sale is the Extremely Rare Disneyland Enchanted Tiki Room "Big Fig" from the anniversary. I just opened it up for the first time to take the pictures for the listing. It's been in storage all these years! I figured since I've never grown attached to it, it'd be easy to part with. But as soon as I got it out and set it up, I fell in love... but hey, "Baby needs..." you know.

Heres the linky-

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300429389319&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

and here's a few Preview shots-

Please P.M. me if ya have any questions.

Mahaloz fo' lookin'!

E

That's an amazing piece! And congrats on your Little Lee!

M

I'm not a big fan of Disney but somehow I do like this, especially when illuminated. Good luck in selling it!

Cheers!

Of course Birdgirl and I visit your shop last week when we finally got to Vegas and NOW you pull this thing out....? :wink:

Beautiful piece Lee - and congrats on the baby.

SOLD!!!

Thanks "sodapopgirls"!

8T

Wow, leave it to a guy to announce his first child in a "Marketplace" ad. :P

CONGRATS Lee!! I guess that first carving you did at Coontiki actually was on a fertility idol. :D

Hope everything goes well and keep us posted. Should we check back here in Marketplace for baby updates???

Your friend 8FT

Hey Lee,

where is your store located in Las Vegas? I went to that old main street place and that whole building is gone! I guess every building in this town has a short shelf life........

Pages: 1 6 replies