Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Nokie Edwards of the Ventures, with Deke's Venturesmania, SF, Burbank, SD, Fri. Sat. Sun. 21,22,23,

Pages: 1 3 replies

Forwarding this message for Deke.

Hello gang--

Just thought I'd announce three exciting shows with NOKIE EDWARDS of the VENTURES, next weekend (MAY 21, 22, 23).

Nokie will be backed by VENTURESMANIA, the geeky Ventures tribute band formed by myself (Deke Dickerson), Garrett Immel (of the Ghastly Ones), Mel Bergman (of the Phantom Surfers), and Chris Sprague (Sprague Bros, Sugarballs & the 18-Wheelers, etc.). VENTURESMANIA play only vintage Mosrite guitars and basses. It's the closest thing to seeing the Ventures Live in japan 1965 that you can get!

Nokie and Venturesmania (along with my band, Deke Dickerson & the Ecco-Fonics) will be playing at these venues:

MAY 21: SAN FRANCISCO, CA @ the Rickshaw Stop (extra added attraction: Pollo Del Mar!)

MAY 22: BURBANK, CA @ Joe's Great American Bar & Grill

MAY 23: SAN DIEGO, CA @ The Casbah

You don't want to miss these shows--get your butt off the couch and come out and see the most influential guitarist of all time--NOKIE #*(&$ EDWARDS!!

Thanks, your friend,
Deke

CJ

this sounds like a goodie

T

Joe's in Burbank is right around the corner from my house, for cryin' out loud. See you Venturemaniacs there.

tonight

Pages: 1 3 replies