Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Drinks and Food

Drink name!

Pages: 1 4 replies

Hello all!!

New here!!

I am having to create a name for a simple drink that I have had to make using Passion fruit Malibu..
I am sure that this drink may exist someone, but I have not seen it, and
I think that it is rather tasty! MMMMM.. :0)

So in using a tall glass, you would fill it about 1 half to 3 quarters full (depending how much alcohol you want) with Passion Fruit Malibu, the equal parts of OJ and Cranberry Juice, to top of the cup all served on ice.

I am having a creative block right now and can not come up with any good names!
Any ideas, AT ALL will be taken with great appreciation! I do want to find something creative, whether that mean it is a clean name, dirty name, crazy name, funny.. Anything! Thank you so much for your time!!

I look forward to hearing your ideas!! :0)

You could call it POJ.

A take on the Hawaiian favorite of POG and the initials of the two primary ingredents... P. OJ.

OK, I am sure someone can do better. I am at work and thinking about cocktails is very distracting so it is the best I can do in the current frame of mind.

On 2010-05-20 13:33, Chip and Andy wrote:
You could call it POJ.

A take on the Hawaiian favorite of POG and the initials of the two primary ingredents... P. OJ.

OK, I am sure someone can do better. I am at work and thinking about cocktails is very distracting so it is the best I can do in the current frame of mind.

Haha, this is great! Thank you so much for your input! :0)

Crapaloha!

Passion Foo

Pages: 1 4 replies