Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

witco tiki table / 4 seats for sale !!

Pages: 1 5 replies

GREETINGS ALL!

I'm sellin off my witco table and stool set......Price is $ 500 or best offer - It's in really good shape - measures 5ft long. 22" high to top of table, 24" dia. table top, and seats measure 15.5" dia and 16 .5" tall.....all original vinyl seat covers....one seat has small 5/8" long cut .....minor scuffs here and there..nothing major.

I'm located in the chicago area

I don't want to ship this so local pick up only please......there is a long threaded rod that holds the table to the base....this is removable for transport.. all of this might be able to fit in a big car.....

......good or bad economy, these things are hard to find these days so get it while you can.....

thanks for lookin!!

[ Edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2010-05-23 13:31 ]

[ Edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2010-05-23 13:38 ]

[ Edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2010-05-24 19:18 ]

I wish I lived in the Chicago area!

Niiiiice!

i wish you did too !!

T

I wish I had a place to put it.

I have to agree with Granite Tiki! Can't just drive over from So Cal to pick it up. What a great set though!

i'm accepting bids of $400 or best offer for this set....if you are going to the chef shangri-la 34th anniversary event (see the thread under "events" for details) i can bring it there for you to pick up. payment must be made prior to the event. sorry- no shipping.

Pages: 1 5 replies