Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

hawaiian shirt / dress blow out sale !! super cheap !!

Pages: 1 3 replies

GREETINGS ALL !

This is the season for tiki events and with hukilau, oasis, ohana luau and more fast approaching, i thought to offer some shirts and such for sale at ridiculously low prices just in time for these events.....i have some small hard to find childrens sizes for you to deck out your kids in hawaiian style and some larger sizes as well......

prices of all items included shipping within the u.s. - international buyers contact me prior to purchase for shipping quote. Though i do not profess to know much about clothing at all, any issues (i.e. stains, missing buttons, tears and such) will be noted. otherwise, the clothes are in good if not better shape. If you have any questions, please ask....i accept paypal. P.M me with your choices- first come, first served - multiple orders are fine, i will give you a revised shipping quote for multiple items - make sure your shipping address is correct and make sure you let me know the correct item # ('s) of the items you want....

thanks for looking!

first up!

ITEM #1

Palm wave -size L - 100% cotton - $15

ITEM #3

Island togs, in the whaler's village, kaanapali, maui - childrens size 10 - bark cloth material, 100% cotton - $15

ITEM #5

surfside sportswear, hawaii - size Small - teen size - cotton - $15

ITEM #6

Liberty house, surf line , hawaii - children's size 10-cotton - $15

ITEM #7

Liberty house, surf line, hawaii - cotton - children's size 10 - $15

ITEM #8

original o'neill - size XL - cotton - $15

ITEM #10

reyn spooner, hawaii - 100% cotton - pullover type shirt with 2 buttons - size M - $15

ITEM #11

evergreen island, hawaii - dress - 100% cotton - size L - $20

ITEM #12

tommy bahama, -size L - 100% silk - $ 25

Item #13

woven straw handbag - 13" dia. - $15

[ Edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2010-05-27 12:22 ]

bump

they are going fast!! get yours today!!

still have a few selections left !!

Pages: 1 3 replies