Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

FREE SHOW! The Hula Girls and Vikki Tafoya at The Tiki Bar, Costa Mesa, CA

Pages: 1 8 replies

The show is a graduation party for our fill-in bass player, Christian Kessler. You saw him at The Galaxy show! We are also bringing back steel guitar legend Gary Brandin for this one. Not a show to miss! AND IT'S FREE! We go on at 8:30, get there early.

Once again, limited edition two color hand pulled screen printed posters for sale...

Free Show! super cool Spike!

I'll be there.

Jeff(btd)

Did I mention that it's a FREE SHOW??
We're gonna try and work up a Stray Cats song tonight that our bass player's going to sing on... We'll see if we can get it ready for Friday!

bump

Just finished the poster last night. It came out killer. Features one of our Galaxy concert dancers, Miss Betsy Bosen and our bassist from that show, Christian Kessler. It's his graduation party, so I figured I ought to put him on the poster...

Once again, it's a two color, hand pulled, screen print... Limited edition, singed and numbered...blah blah blah... Anyway, I think it's pretty rad. Come 'n git one!

If anyone is in fact wondering, Christian Kessler is a phenomenal bassist. Anyone attending this show will NOT be dissapointed!

It was a great show,
but I was sad to not see the Hula Dancers.
:(

Jeff(btd)

What?

Pages: 1 8 replies