Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Look for me at the Tiki Oasis

Pages: 1 16 replies

This is my first TC event. I am looking forward to meeting all of you.

I wanted to describe myself so that you can pick me out of the crowd.

I will be the average looking guy in shorts and a loud aloha shirt. I will also most likely have a drink in my hand if that helps any.

You will most certainly recognize me by the end of the weekend. I will be the the SUNBURNED average looking guy in shorts only wondering where his aloha shirt is and asking how he could have possibly spent all the money he brought with him.

Look for me, you can't miss me.

Da Monkeyman,

M

On 2003-05-06 10:10, Monkeyman wrote:
This is my first TC event. I am looking forward to meeting all of you.

I wanted to describe myself so that you can pick me out of the crowd.

I will be the average looking guy in shorts and a loud aloha shirt. I will also most likely have a drink in my hand if that helps any.

You will most certainly recognize me by the end of the weekend. I will be the the SUNBURNED average looking guy in shorts only wondering where his aloha shirt is and asking how he could have possibly spent all the money he brought with him.

Look for me, you can't miss me.

Da Monkeyman,

Will you have facial hair of some sort so we can pick you out?

:D heh

T

Oh, great! Monkeyman is wearing what I was gonna wear.... gonna have to go rummage thru the closet for something else now....

:tiki:

M

[ Edited by: Monkeyman 2017-04-03 07:49 ]

I will be the girl wandering around in a mumu and carrying around a Tiki Farm mug with a mai tai in it. I will be smiling :)

I'll be the one enjoying a Big Kahuna Burger...

T

On 2003-05-06 15:12, Monkeyman wrote:
Howzit in Petaluma? I used to frequent that fine city many years ago when I attended Sonoma State. Great oldtown area. Smells a bit like chickens in the summer heat.

Monkeyman
Granola U Alumni
Class of 93'

You wouldn't know the old place, I can barely figure it out. Billion dollar library (Sorry, the Jean and Charles Schultz Information Center), new dorms, new music center going up. Taco Bell's still there, though.

Petaluma is, as ever, the best town on the planet.

heather
Granola U '96

I'll be the one passsed out on the lanai

M

On 2003-05-06 15:12, Monkeyman wrote:
Facial Hair?

Yes, I have eyebrows and nosehair.

Howzit in Petaluma? I used to frequent that fine city many years ago when I attended Sonoma State. Great oldtown area. Smells a bit like chickens in the summer heat.

Monkeyman
Granola U Alumni
Class of 93'

I was trying to be funny (yes, there is no try) since facial hair seems to be yet another aspect of Tikifiles that is pervasive (as your other qualifyers)

Petaluma rocks your socks. I drove a float in the butter and egg days parade. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it! :D

*On 2003-05-06 17:12, Atomic Cocktail wrote:*I'll be the one passsed out on the lanai
You'll be the one screaming "Has anyone seen my dad?"

On 2003-05-06 17:12, Atomic Cocktail wrote:

I'll be the one dancing around the one passed out on the lanai.

On 2003-05-06 17:12, Atomic Cocktail wrote:

I'll be the one passed out under the lanai that Atomic is passed out on!

B

I'll be the one drinking Castaways in my living room again, just like last weekend :cry:

I can't make it this year, but I hope you all have a GREAT time!

Atomic Cocktail at Oasis II

HEY! THAT'S MY DAD!!!!!!

That's TOO funny!!!!

He fell and saved the drink!!!!

Well done!

Pages: 1 16 replies