Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

"Tiki Palms" Tiki Bar for sale

Pages: 1 2 replies

Birch, Pine, and Poplar combine to form and exotic, yet classic looking bar that will go with almost any outdoor decor. High quality birch paneling, pine frame, and poplar cabinet trim and shelving were used to build this bar. 1"x4" frame with 22 total dowels provides exceptional strength, while maintaining light weight. Cabot Red Mahogany penetrating oil stain was used as well as Cabot Spar Varnish, which provides UV protection and superior protection from harsh elements such as water. Titebond II wood glue was used on the entire project, which is the only 1 part glue that passes the ANSI Type II water-resistance specifications. The bar features 2 Cabinets, and a large space directly below the bar top to provide room for a wine cooler or kegerator if desired. Hand crafted legs on all 4 corners give this bar a custom feel that will ensure this isnt mistaken for a store bought peice. The bar top has 2 large palm tree's carved into it, as well as custom carved trim around the entire perimeter of the bar top and lower shelving. Please do visit ebay and endlesssummersun.com and compare the quality, size, and available storage to my price. Most tiki bars do not offer and type of protected storage, or ample bar space to entertain people. This bar top is 5' wide by 3' deep, and approx 44" tall. My bamboo roof supports go all the way through the bar top to the bottom of the bar, not just 1' deep like most. My poles are also bolted to the side of the bar with 4 brackets to ensure strength. This is a very high quality peice of furniture that will provide many many years of enjoyment. I am asking $750 for the bar, and I am located in Nashville, TN. My name is BJ and I can be reached at 615-977-8194 or at [email protected]

To view the entire build of the bar please visit

https://sites.google.com/site/bjwoodworks/works-in-progress

J

what are the springs for between the roof support and posts?

Pages: 1 2 replies