Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Vintage 1950's circular RATTAN COUCH 5 piece by Ritts-MUST SEE

Pages: 1 2 replies

My ad is up on Craigslist if you want to see the photos:
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/fuo/1767637865.html

I'm selling this rare 1950's Rattan couch. I've collected Rattan for over 20 years and this is only the 2nd circular 5 piece sectional I've ever come across. Belonged to my Uncle who originally purchased it at Ritts Company of Los Angeles, owned by Herb Ritts' family. I'm sad to see it leave our family but, unfortunately I don't have enough room for this amazing set. Would make a perfect addition to any Tiki Room, patio or living room. Great for summer Tiki parties!

Original cushions. Coiled springs under the seat.
Cushion backs are light blue with white piping and 3 buttons on the back, making it easy to remove slipcover. They tie to the back of the chair to stay in place.
Cushion seats are green with white piping and have a zipper in the back to remove slipcover.
They have faded a bit throughout the years but are still in great condition and are gently used. No tears in fabric and comes from a smoke free home.

Each section:
Height 29 1/2"
Depth 33"
Length-back 36"
Length-front 24"

All 5 pieces side by side form a half circle. All 5 are identical, no arm rests so you can combine them in any configuration.

Pictures show the couch in a few different configurations.

Pick up only.

Contact me for photos

*Rattan coffee table,side tables and lamps in photos are not included.

Thanks for looking.
Mahalo!

$1600 and no end tables or coffee tables??- just the couch?

....the economy must be better on the west coast than it is in the rest of the country....what's your secret?

For you I'll throw in my SHAG "Banana Liqueur" painting.

Pages: 1 2 replies