Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Another shecky on the block

Pages: 1 10 replies

T

Well at least he's got some friends
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3222479652&category=29460

BTW I just got the Lil Bastard and Princess Pua today. She looks even better in person, really nice glaze! The Lil Bastard, yeah he's little, especially next to the Evil Bastard. Awesome mugs.

Tacky Techie Tiki Bar

[ Edited by: Turbogod on 2003-05-06 22:58 ]

For shame! Selling on Shecky is one of the biggest crimes known to Tiki Central....Arcticcoastguard has little Shecky's blood on their hands....

Trader Woody

Poor Shecky...

Since the Shecky mugs are individually numbered, maybe there should have been a Shecky registry created as they were sold: each Shecky sold would have its edition number permanently associated with its TC buyer?

That way, if a member was bold enough to put one up on the auction block, they would have to face up to the TC tribal council!

:tiki:

MC

Are there any more Shecky's available to members? If not, I guess that those without a Shecky have to get one from the means available. I don't want to be left out!

D

Wasn't there a guy a few months ago that was in Texas and was about to be stationed in Nome asking about how to get a Shecky?

[ Edited by: DawnTiki on 2003-05-07 12:57 ]

D

Found it
Here's the link... http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=1408&forum=5&start=30

[ Edited by: DawnTiki on 2003-05-07 13:39 ]

E
Erika posted on Wed, May 7, 2003 1:09 PM

Munktiki does still have some Shecky mugs left--I just called and ordered one yesterday.

Still got em, Im going to be bringing a few to the oasis this weekend. Need to clear some space on my shelves for new mugs, getting crowded.

MC

Thanks for the insider scoop!
I just sent Stuckie an email to order one. The mug is so cute.

[ Edited by: manic cat on 2003-05-08 15:39 ]

C

I just ordered mine. Another Shecky gets a permanent home!

R

Yes I want one too and just sent them an e-mail. I also noticed they had 'Ripples' mugs again so I may order one of those too. :)

Pages: 1 10 replies