Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

wanted: elvis blue hawaii tiki

Pages: 1 6 replies

E
elvism posted on Thu, Jun 3, 2010 8:19 AM

was promotional piece for the BLUE HAWAII MOVIE..

T
TikiG posted on Thu, Jun 3, 2010 8:54 AM

Is this the item you're searching for?

Good Luck in your quest to purchase one of these babies...I guess you need to find one first!

Keep us posted on your progress.

It's probably a toss-up between this and an original Ren Clark's head for the most expensive Tiki Mug out there...like you said G, IF there are any out there not locked away in collectors closets.

T
TikiG posted on Thu, Jun 3, 2010 11:39 AM

I remember one of these mugs for auction in the mid 1990s...the realized price was like $2000+. Probably sold to somebody in Europe or Japan.

If anyone has immediate access to old auction catalogs produced by a defunct rare-record auction company called "Good Rockin' Tonight" they might confirm this (I have the catalogs somewhere in storage so someday I'll check.)

Thanks Bigbro for the additional info. I didn't realize the rarity until I read your post. G

Kahalacharms has this mug for sale , at least a year ago he did on Ooga Mooga .
Don't remember what he was asking for it .Wouldn't mind having one myself...but then
again who wouldn't .

B

I remember this mug selling on ebay a couple years back for around 200 or so... I thought it was cool since it said Blue Hawaii on it...
Good luck...

E

On 2010-06-03 08:54, TikiG wrote:

Is this the item you're searching for?

Good Luck in your quest to purchase one of these babies...I guess you need to find one first!

Keep us posted on your progress.

i have 1 already but would like two of these bad boys!!!

Pages: 1 6 replies