Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Exotiki and a Rummage sale - June 6th

Pages: 1 4 replies

I know this isn't exactly 'Tiki", but for those of you who would be interested- Exotiki is part of a rummage sale benefiting Oceanside's Roller Derby Girls. It all takes place tomorrow morning in Oceanside at Thomas Yearsley's (Steel player in Exotiki) recording studio (corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Tremont Street).

If you're in the area and want to spend money... stop by. If you're in the area and want to hear Exotiki... we play from 11am -?. Pretty positive coolers and beverages are allowed and welcome. I'll check back in later today and leave the address in this thread (depending on any interested persons).

[ Edited by: Dartin Menny 2010-06-05 08:41 ]

[ Edited by: Dartin Menny 2010-06-05 14:21 ]

Ooh I'll go. Will there be any derby girls? :D

I don't have all of the details... but I'm about 99% sure there will be Derby Girls there skating around, if not hanging about selling and rummaging.

Also, it's on the corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Tremont St. in the old Oceanside DMV building. I goofed and said it was on Missouri Ave. It's not. So, if you're heading West on Wisconsin (towards the ocean) off of PCH you will be turning RIGHT on Tremont and it will be immediately on your left.

Thanks for driving up to check it out 4WDtiki!

Cool, I know that building well. See you there!

Damn, I'm just around the corner... but I was in Palm Springs. Hope the even went well!

Pages: 1 4 replies