Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Oasis attendees: Don't forget about Mom!

Pages: 1 9 replies

With all the frenzy & excitement of Tiki Oasis III, it can be easy to forget that Sunday is Mother's Day!

So, don't forget to order those flowers, send off those cards before you hit the road for Palm Springs!

Or you can try for the hangover Sunday call to mom.....! :)

:tiki:

T

Well, I'm taking me mum out for breakfast on Friday morning before heading down to Al & Shelly's then to Tiki Oasis.

But, the other mom in my life - Madam Bong mother of my 2 daughters - is getting the short end of the stick.

Not only is she not going to Tiki Oasis, but it's Mothers Day and it's her birthday (yeah, yeah, big suprise Bong's an a-hole).

But hey, she got a solid nara wood dining table for 8 with carved hawaiian floral chair backs and table legs.

What is it they say - Guilt the gift that keeps on giving!

Shame on you Bong. I can't believe you would make your wife celebrate both Mother's Day AND her 40th birthday by herself.

Unbelievable...

F

If her birthday on Sunday/Mother's Day, you'll be home on time, no?

M
mig posted on Wed, May 7, 2003 2:09 PM

My own Mom (aka "Mama X") will be at Oasis! So feel free to bombard her with compliments, flowers, etc!!

My parents are a riot, you all will meet them.

-mig

T

On 2003-05-07 13:20, PolynesianPop wrote:
Shame on you Bong. I can't believe you would make your wife celebrate both Mother's Day AND her 40th birthday by herself.

Unbelievable...

Pop,

I'm only doing this to be more like you (neglecting family) in order to someday be a 'Special Agent'...

On 2003-05-07 12:53, Traderpup wrote:

Or you can try for the hangover Sunday call to mom.....! :)

:tiki:

Happy Mothers Day, Mom! I'm in JAIL!

Johnnie,

Bax and I will be right there with ya'll!

T

I heard you can still find your missing father in the indio county jail, I think my name is still on the wall from '79 (story for another day)
And by the way if you take MOM and turn her upside down you get
WOW, I'm going to The Oasis III

Shame on you Bong for not bringing your family. You been hanging with the POP to much. My kids wanted to play with your kids.

And POP she is only 30, Bongs a cradle robber too

M

Tikimama's mother and my mother are both joining us for Sunday Brunch - Don't you think it was clever to turn "Sorry, Mom, not visiting you on mother's day because I need to go to a huge blast and be drunk instead" into "Hey, Mom, what do you think about a nice Mother's Day brunch in Palm Springs this year?"

Evil, thy will is mine.

Pages: 1 9 replies