Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

anyone been to this place???

Pages: 1 6 replies

I found a shop in the on-line listings for northern california called the "Flying Tiki" in old town eureka. Anyone been or heard of this place? I'll be there in about a week so I can get a scoop on it if need be, but was hoping for some info.

H

The Yahoo Travel description sounds intriguing:

"Imports and folk art from around the world can be found at this unique gift store that carries a wide range of goodies, such as bamboo furniture, Hawaiian items, 1950's exotica lounge music, retro jewelry, and much more."

yeah that's what I found to. sounds like it could be a possable hit in the tiki store area. found info about buying tiki books there so.......
If it looks like no ones been there, i'll get some info to post

We went on a road trip two years ago stopping in Eureka and I don't recall seeing a tiki store so I suppose I missed it. Sorry :(

went last year and didn't se it :wink: map says it's in the old town district and they have been doing alot of face lifting on the shops down there. found it also listed on where to buy the book "TikiQuest" so mabey there's hope.

[ Edited by: ka'lenatiki 2010-06-15 07:50 ]

Well trips over and only bad news. after several trips up and down the street, we found outfrom a clerk at a nearby store that the phone# listed is a old # and they probably been gon for a couple of years now. so like so many other things around us another tiki shop gone. on a plus note did find a tiki restraunt.....

T

On 2010-06-23 14:44, ka'lenatiki wrote: on a plus note did find a tiki restraunt.....

What restaurant is it?

Pages: 1 6 replies