Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Tiki tattoo sleeve in progress

Pages: 1 16 replies

Hi all,

I have been getting some work done on my tiki tattoo sleeve. I have two pieces done so far on the half sleeve. The first piece was my tiki zombie, and I just got the frankentiki done the other day. I have been a long time reader of the forum, so I thought I would join up and share some pictures.

wow! Can't wait to see it finished.

A

tiiiiiikkiiiii braaaiiiiiins... wow!

Great looking art work!!
Can't wait to see it when you get done.

Welcome to Tiki Central TikiZombie. Is that a mole lookin' thing in the middle of FrankenTiki's forehead? Is he looking up at it? If so, great use of the natural "canvas" :D

Thanks for the comments everyone! Yes MadDog, that is a mole on my arm that frankentiki is staring up at. I plan on getting a zombified hula girl next.

Nice work! and welcome.
Are we approaching a critical mass of tiki in da 'burgh?

Thanks Pauly!! Are they many others here from Pittsburgh too? Where about are you at?

I'm fairly new here, but if you look at some posts (Tiki Lounge, Rum Lovers, the Locating Tiki entries around Pittsburgh, etc.) it looks like there's more than a couple.
I just got back from the Hukilau in Lauderdale and people were saying there was another Pittsburgher there but never ran into each other, oh... and I Dream of Tiki from Tiki Central is moving here this summer...hmmm maybe we should all agree to meet up some night at Tiki Lounge, welcome them to da 'burgh and meet one another...

I don't know if it counts, but I lived in Pittsburgh and graduated from the University of Pittsburgh in 2007. Now I live in Sarasota, but my heart is still in the burgh! Nice tattoos by the way!!

That's a great idea Pauly! I hope we can plan that soon, I up for it. I am actually moving away soon, my job is transferring me to Las Vegas. I should be around until August thou.

Thanks pennjones! You can take a person out of the burgh, but you can never take the burgh out of a person :wink:

Awesome work TikiZombie! Of course being from Pittsburgh you HAVE to like zombies, right?

Thanks Mondo! I digg the zombie stuff for sure. I participated in the last zombie walk they had at the monroeville mall, same mall the original dawn of the dead was filmed at.

TK

nice ink.

New addition to the tattoo sleeve. I cant think of a name for her yet. Any suggestions?

Whaat about Kanani. I think it means beauty.

TG

On 2010-07-06 15:15, BlitzkriegBob wrote:
Whaat about Kanani. I think it means beauty.

**beauty **
Nani; u'i (youthful); piuke (rare). Beauty-loving, puni nani. Poetic tributes to beauty: 'ai ka manu i luna; pali ke kua, mahina ke alo; 'a'ohe pu'u, 'a'ohe ke'e; ke kumu lehua muimuia a ka manu; hâ'ale i ka wai o ka manu. See also kî'ililî, lâ'ae'oia, manu, 'ôhi'a'ai, mulberry. In poetry, beauty is shown by references to nature, especially to the sea and rain.

Pages: 1 16 replies