Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

July Scentsy Warmer of the Month: Tiki

Pages: 1 1 replies

Because of a longtime family friend and because I have four sisters I know what Scentsy flameless candle thingamjigs are. And that's how I found out that their July special is called Tiki. And it's surprisingly not horrible looking.

I think Scentsy is like Avon and you buy through a dealer.

The amusing description from one Scentsy dealer's website:

*Scentsy July Monthly Specials
July Warmer - Tiki

Bring a slice of island living home with Tiki, a fun and funky interpretation of ancient stone carvings. The newest addition to the Scentsy warmer collection is the perfect accent anywhere you need a taste of the tropics. Be captivated by the glow of Tiki's eyes (they cleverly incorporate vent holes), and a menacing grin popularized by its Polynesian ancestors.

This warmer features a reactive-glaze finish that mimics the look of an ancient, weathered statue. The embossed, detailed face is displayed on the front and back of the warmer, so no matter where you sit, this Tiki has its eyes on you!*

The Scentsy Tiki is very cute and looks great in my island decor rec room. The Paradise Punch Scentsy bar is awesome. This will soon become a Scentsy favorite, it is that good. Check it out, you will not be disappointed.

[ Edited by: BestWicklessCandles 2010-06-24 06:01 ]

Pages: 1 1 replies