Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Ren Clark tribute mug SOLD

Pages: 1 6 replies

I have a Ren Clark tribute mug made by Wendy Cevola of Dan loves tikis on here I believe there was only 5 made some one correct me if I'm wrong asking $500 OBO

[ Edited by: Mai Tai Matty 2010-07-01 19:24 ]

[ Edited by: Mai Tai Matty 2010-07-02 06:13 ]

E

Great mug; wish I had the clams to make a fair offer!

Z

I'm with ya, totally worth more than I can offer. Shows once again that Wendy has some mad skills!!!! I hope someday to get her name in a mug swap or somethin'....

Once again
ZeroTiki

Well guys you made my day. I always am interested when someone makes a tribute mug so I check it out. I was surprised to find it was about one of mine. I made six. It was a project that took months because there was no mold. I did each phase at the same time but each one is still unique. I did them from photos of Kohalacharms personal mug. Maybe Mai Tai Matty will be able to tell you which one he has for sale. They are hand painted and are for display like a painting. They can't be drunk out of. In a sense there are only five that were sold because Dan kept the one you see on the shelf. Thank you for all your terrific comments. I hope to participate in the next swap, it's far too much fun to miss with all the great art. I just did a tribute mug with Babalu's, you can see it on my Gallery thread or on Babalu's thread. Love your comments, Wendy

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2010-06-24 20:45 ]

it has no number I see just your name and 2006 on the bettom

Hi Matty, I didn't number them since each one was hand done. I thought since you didn't post a photo you could look at the red paint in the mouth and say "Oh, I have the one in the back on the right. Good Luck on your sale, Wendy

price drop $400

Pages: 1 6 replies