Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

vintage disney tiki clothing

Pages: 1 5 replies

G

We have a matching original set of disney tiki clothing it includes- 1 mens large shirt, 1 womans dress appx. size 5-7, 1 boys shirt and 1 girls dress. Its from our family they bought this in 1965 at Disney Calfornia. Its all in great shape, with tags, orginal buttons, zippers, etc.

We would like to sell these items, anyone have an idea of the value and should we sell it as a set or break up the set?

Thanks much
Bill

check your PMs

Do your research and look around the threads here...

They are worth more than you think. I don't really know how much, but they are nice!

PTD

D

Let me know what you want for the mens shirt?

Hello Bill- based upon my experience, the men's shirt should sell for $200 or more, the boys shirt around $150 or more, the adult dress around the same and the kid's dress around $100 or so. The pattern is not as desired as the print with Jose and the Tiki Room.

I would love to hear the story of your family purchase of the clothing at Disneyland. I would love to know which store your family purchased the clothing.

here's a 60's vintage disney shirt i used to own. it was worth an augie colon test glaze mug in a trade with kohalacharms, which is probably worth $250-300.

Pages: 1 5 replies