Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

Dr. Zarkov’s Tiki Lounge 6-30-10 Playlist

Pages: 1 0 replies

DZ

Dr. Zarkov’s Tiki Lounge 6-23-10 Playlist

More variations on a Summer theme. The station will be on hiatus July 7, but the should broadcast another one of my previous shows and I will be back on the air live on July 15. Be sure to listen to Dr. Zarkov's Tiki Lounge next Wednesday, 5-6 P.M. Eastern Time, on Fairfax Public Access/WEBR Radio, which can be heard on the Internet at: http://www.fcac.org/webr/live.htm

“Fort Street” by Bob Brozman and Ledward Kaapana from the CD: Kika Kila Meets K Ho’alu

“Swimmin' with the Wimmin'” the 1933 recording by George Formby from the CD Box Set: With My Little Ukulele in My Hand

“Love Grows on the White Oak Tree” the 1939 recording by Teddy Wilson with Thelma Carpenter on the Vocal from the CD: Early Session Hop

“I Love Paris” by Lena Horne from the CD collection: In the Mood for Love

“The Heats On” by the Roy Eldridge Quartet from the CD Box Set: Little Trumpet Jazz Giant, Disc Three: King David in Paris...and Stockholm, Too

“Lazy Day” from the Ella Fitzgerald Supreme Jazz SACD

“Heat Wave” by Art Farmer from the LP: Brass Shout

“Lost in a Summer Night” by June Christy from the CD: Gone for the Day & Fair and Warmer

“On the Beach at Waikiki” by Duke Kaleiolani Ching from the anthology: Legends of the Hawaiian Steel Guitar: Past Present & Future

“E Le Ka Lei Lei” (Beach Party Song)” from the CD: Don Ho’s Greatest Hits

“Waikiki Pursuit” by Andy Nazzal from the CD: The Exoticating Waves of Tiki Joe’s Ocean

“Island Surfer Girl” by the Pipeline Band from the collection: Hawaiian Style 2

“Malia My Tita” the 1965 record by The Invitations from the CD: Pau Hana Party

“Let’s Go Surfin’” by Jim Waller & The Deltas from the CD: The World of Surf Music, Disc One

“Mai Tais on the Moon” by The Tikiyaki Orchestra from their CD: Stereoexotique

“Sweet Rain” by Stan Getz from the classic album of the same name [With Ron Carter on Bass; Grady Tate on Drums; Chick Corea on Piano]

Pages: 1 0 replies