Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Smuggler's Cove New Mug glaze release tonight!

Pages: 1 8 replies

M

We are very excited to announce that we are introducing a brand new glaze to our signature Smuggler’s Cove Rum Barrel! The new, limited production “Driftwood Edition” of our mug features a beautiful, creamy two-tone glaze that harkens back to the classic Don The Beachcomber barrel glaze of yesteryear. Each one is hand made, and no two glazes are exactly the same. It’s sure to be a collector’s item, so why not celebrate with us and be the very first to get your hands on it on July 1st. Available as always for $20 with a signature Smuggler’s Cove Rum Barrel cocktail inside, $10 in addition to any other cocktail on the menu, or simply $10 retail. And yes, the original brown mugs are almost gone, so hurry in for those as well!

Starting at 5pm tonight- Swing on by!

Another fine evening at the Cove last night.

Get one of these mugs while you can!

C

Man, I really need to get out to SFO again!!!!!!!!!

LT

Very nice! Can these be purchased on-line or over the phone?

looks great, martin! did tiki farm make these?

M

Sorry, nos shipping on these. Yes, this is the same "infamous" mug designed by Munktiki and produced by Tiki Farm in their first ever collaboration. Also unique in that it does not say Tiki Farm anywhere on the mug. Cheers!

[ Edited by: martiki 2010-07-14 07:04 ]

V

New glaze looks great!

Hope to get a chance to re-visit the Cove soon and get one to accompany the "classic" barrel I have now.
I don't suppose you will be bringing any with you to Tiki Oasis?

Henrik

Hey, I know that glaze from somewhere! :D I bet that barrel and the Bahooka mug will look real good together!

Martin - Thanks for the gift of the two mugs you gave my wife and I the other night. What a great time we had at Smuggler's Cove. This place is it for me!

Pages: 1 8 replies