Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Tiki Soap! Ver. 2.0!!

Pages: 1 22 replies

P
pdrake posted on Thu, Jul 1, 2010 4:22 PM

tiki soap! made from goat's milk soap with a plumeria scent.

will be sold in sets of 3 and 6. larger orders available. shoot me a message if you're interested.

each soap is about 2" X 2 3/4"

each is an aloha station (tom fowner) original design.

give of yourself. it's the most precious of all gifts.

[ Edited by: pdrake 2010-07-01 16:26 ]

[ Edited by: pdrake 2010-07-03 13:37 ]

H

Perry!!! send me a PM with the lowdown.

C

any chance the scent could be different? I happen to be allergic to anything floral. if you ever do like a vanilla or something let me know.

P
pdrake posted on Thu, Jul 1, 2010 9:15 PM

yes, i can do different scents. i'm making another batch this weekend. i'll make some in vanilla and some in coconut.

I like your tiki opaque colors and tiki styles .

[ Edited by: 1961surf 2010-07-01 23:23 ]

WooooHoooo! So cute!! I love those soaps :)

P

thanks, woohoo.

um, bill? yeah, not quite sure what a surf festival that i have nothing to do with is relevant to me.

hey, thanks for promoting someone else's product in my thread! you never disappoint.

L

Oh snap!

Love the soap idea and the designs are perfect for the medium.

Could you PM me your pricing and color availability .

[ Edited by: 1961surf 2010-07-02 00:31 ]

R

pricing??very cool gift item..

Nice designs, Tom ! A good example of knowing your Tiki style and history, and applying it to a relatively unexplored medium. How much? Wholesale?

G
GROG posted on Fri, Jul 2, 2010 9:36 AM

You told everything pertinent about the soap except the price.

They look great. GROG have to get some at Oasis. (and chocolate tikis http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=36898&forum=10)

[ Edited by: GROG 2010-07-02 12:30 ]

P
pdrake posted on Fri, Jul 2, 2010 1:15 PM

thanks!

pricing has been worked out for the small, personal orders.

3/$10 or 6/$18, shipping included

i'm making vanilla and coconut this weekend with more scents and designs to come soon.

larger and wholesale orders are quoted per order. just shoot me a PM and we can discuss it. i'm very easy to work with.

i'm hoping to come up some other cool colors and bases as well. i've been using one as hand soap this week. it works great and my hands didn't turn purple. :P

S

WooooHoooo! So cute!! I love those soaps

B

Squeaky Tiki clean!

P
pdrake posted on Sat, Jul 3, 2010 1:36 PM

Mahalo!!

here's the upgraded version . . . now in coconut, vanilla and plumeria with a pearlescent sparkle!

i'm shipping some out monday so if you'd like them to go out then let me know.

orders already placed will be upgraded to the pearl soap.

P

On 2010-07-01 21:05, catmomma wrote:
any chance the scent could be different? I happen to be allergic to anything floral. if you ever do like a vanilla or something let me know.

wow, after making the plumeria soaps with a stronger, essential oil, i think i may be, too. i understand a little now. made my throat hurt and sneeze my nose off. it sure smells good, but next time i'm going to make sure there's a lot more ventilation.

P
pdrake posted on Mon, Jul 5, 2010 6:57 PM

d'oh!! no orders went out today. guess the post office needed a day to recover from the big fireworks parties. orders will go out tomorrow.

forgot all about that extra day off.

J
Jetson posted on Tue, Jul 6, 2010 5:08 AM

These look great! I will definately have to order some coconut ones.

P
pdrake posted on Tue, Jul 6, 2010 6:31 PM

all pending orders went out today. i'll be making more this week and will be shipping on sat.

PM me for your order.

i'm thinking of adding shredded coconut to the coconut scented ones. think that sounds good?

more designs coming soon!

P

tiki soap now available in a lovely gift shell. comes with gift card wrapped up in a coconut shell. can be drop shipped.

package of 6 - $24+$5 shipping
package of 10 - $28+$5 shipping

mahalo!

P

well, looks like i can't make it to oasis. sorry, my stuff won't be available there. if you'd like to show up smelling good while you're strutting the room crawl, you should order one now.

also have a spice scent soap on a rope!

P

boop

Pages: 1 22 replies