Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Monster Mash costume party in an elaborate TIKI BAR in W. PA.

Pages: 1 2 replies

T

Saturday, September 25, at 6 pm till past midnight

$25 tickets before sept 15th. $50 afterwards and at door.

9531 Park Edge Dr, Allison Park, PA 15101 FREE PARKING, open bar, food, candy, music, campfire and entertainment (north hills, pittsburgh) Contact [email protected] for jpg invitation or to buy tickets. No place on this site to post my electronic, colorful invitation.

COSTUME PARTY-Fundraiser for animals, fancy tiki drinks (no smoking) adoptable pets on site......

BEST TIKI PAVILLION & BAR in the state of Pennsylvania.....

*Enjoyed HUKI LAu this year in Ft. Lauderdale ( I was the one with the conch shell tiki container.)

[ Edited by: tikiken 2010-07-02 22:36 ]

So you're the other Pittsburgher who was at Hukilau! A couple of people told us there was another, but we never seemed to be in the same place. Best tiki bar in PA huh? I've got to see it!
I'll email you for a look at the invite.
I've got a thread under general tiki for Pittsburghers, I was hoping to get some people together at the Tiki Lounge.

T

Hey Pauly, thanks for the reply, i had just come on here to look for u. ...that does sound very boastful but its not meant to be, its just wishful thinking... about the best bar in Pa. Anyways it was a real treat to go to huki lau this year, was there thur through sun , had a great time, was at mai kai fri and sat. did however miss a few important events.
the get togrther sounds like a good idea, not this weekend, but during the week probably works better for the tiki lounge anyway.
i would really like to get at least one or two tiki people at our animal fundraiser, the full bar has only been up since last years party.

Thanks, Ken

Pages: 1 2 replies