Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Tiki-Ti - Rum & Vodka Punch - $5 each Every Thursday

Pages: 1 22 replies

SCROLL DOWN TO POST REPLIES FOR MORE INFO!!!!

Starting at 4:00 p.m. sharp on Thursday, Tiki-Ti will be serving their famous Tiki-Ti Rum Punch for only $5.00 a glass!

6 Gallons of Tiki-Ti Rum Punch will be served up until it's gone - and when it's gone, it's gone!

What is a Tiki-Ti Rum or Vodka Punch you ask? It's a classic Tiki-Ti party punch that has been around since the early 60's-invented by the legendary Ray Buhen, Master Mixologist. Tiki-Ti Punch is cool, refreshing, very tasty and the perfect solution to a hot summer night.

Who's in?

[ Edited by: torkertiki 2010-07-05 14:17 ]

[ Edited by: TORKERTIKI 2010-07-10 11:22 ]

[ Edited by: torkertiki 2010-07-16 21:17 ]

[ Edited by: TORKERTIKI 2010-07-24 17:28 ]

[ Edited by: TORKERTIKI 2010-08-03 10:26 ]

[ Edited by: torkertiki 2010-08-10 10:29 ]

[ Edited by: TORKERTIKI 2010-08-13 20:34 ]

[ Edited by: Torkertiki 2010-08-26 12:32 ]

[ Edited by: torkertiki 2010-09-30 11:45 ]

I'll be there!

L

I don't know if I'll make it before all the punch goes out but I was planning on a visit tomorrow anyway.

I know your arm dosen't need to be twisted in order to get you to enjoy this! Who will join us?

it's gonna be a good one! I'll be there for sure, plus saw Sven there last night! Rumors of a new mug might is starting to form..

If you got some great! I told you, once it's gone it's gone! Done by 4:58 PM. (record time) It was goooood!

GREAT NEWS! Tiki Ti will be having -Tiki-Ti Rum Punch Redux- !!!
Due to popular demand Tiki-Ti will be serving up Tiki-Ti Rum Punch again on Thursday July 15th. This time they will have twice as much punch!! Tiki-Ti has limited space, so get there early! Remember, it's first come, first served!!! Check out the pics from Thursdays Shindig and the pot running dry!

that stuff sure went quick, definitely gonna be there at 4pm this time.

Post your pics! Looking forward to next Thursday!

The Tiki-Ti Rum Punch is fantastic, it was a nice reward for maneuvering through the mid-afternoon traffic. :)

Boris, sorry I missed you there. Thanks for the 2 mugs you delivered to me in Whittier. I'll be on the lookout for you!

R

Hmmm... thinkin about it.

Since I'm currently san employment, my a** has no excuse NOT to get there at 4pm... I think!

Rose(red)
:wink:

[ Edited by: RoseRed 2010-07-21 19:51 ]

Hope you can make it! Mark up if your in!
TorkerTikiJoseph.

C

I was planning a road trip this week. Perhaps the Tiki-Ti would be a great place to end.

That sounds like a great idea Chippy! You will not be disapointed! Post up later if you decide to go. :)
Cheers, Joseph.

[ Edited by: torkertiki 2010-07-25 12:05 ]

C

It will all depend on my ride situation. If I can talk to my buddy into driving, and I still have some cash left, I am sure we will be there as close to 4:00 as possible. But, drinking at the Tiki-Ti can help to persuade many. As it so happens I was going to swing by Bahooka on that day as we were going to try and visit Tiki Farm, but we can always make adjustments.

Come One - Come All !!!

Okole Maluna! Joseph.

[ Edited by: TORKERTIKI 2010-08-03 10:39 ]

The ball keeps rolling!

Okole Maluna! Joseph - Cheers!!!

The Ball Keeps Rolling & Growing!!!

Okole Maluna! Joseph, Cheers!!!

Who's in?!!!

M

Anybody going tonight?

Is this every Thursday?

Just realized this post was pretty old-but coming into town just for one night and want to check out the Tiki Ti, finally! I'll be all by my lonesome, and was just wondering if TC'ers come out on Thursdays?

Pages: 1 22 replies