Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: OOP Tiki Farm mugs;72,75,76 Jim Beam decanters;PMPs & lots more!!

Pages: 1 9 replies

DZ

More of the ol' Castaway Lounge Collection comin' out of storage, ready to go to folks who'll appreciate & display them properly (again, these haven't seen the light of day since 2005! Better in your bar than my boxes!!) This time around there's a couple long out-of-production Tiki Farm mugs, more vintage pieces (including a few 1970's Jim Beam/United Airlines Hawaiian Open decanters, a pair of PMPs and a pair of Al Harrington's), a Disney Pele mug & some nice mini bowls.

Mahalo for lookin' - here are the links!

2 Vintage KONA SUNSET LUAU HAWAII tiki mugs by DAGA

Vintage FOGCUTTER mug by DAGA Makaha,Hawaii

2 Vintage AL HARRINGTON tiki mugs by DAGA

2 Vintage PAUL MARSHALL/PMP tiki mugs w/labels

Tiki Farm DRINKY tiki mug SQUID 2001

Tiki Farm KULA mug w/earrings SQUID 2001

Vintage 4-FACE TIKI BOWL by Orchids of Hawaii

Vintage TONGA ROOM 4" Hula Girl Bowl by O.M.C.

Tiki Farm PELE mug w/lid & tag Disney/Squid 2004

Cook Islands TANGAROA tiki Decanter 1993 #218

Vintage 1976 Jim Beam OUTRIGGER Decanter UNITED AIRLINES

Vintage 1972 Jim Beam KING KAMEHAMEHA Decanter w/wooden staff

Vintage 1975 Jim Beam MENEHUNE Decanter w/lei & shorts UNITED AIRLINES

T

Can the winning bidder pick up the items from you in Torrance?

DZ

Certainly! If you're the winning bidder, just let me know it's you & we'll arrange something!

DZ

Jus' a lil' ol' mid-weekend bump! :)

DZ

These auctions end tomorrow night, keeds - TOMORROW NIGHT!! Less than 24 hours from RIGHT NOW!!

(Think about it - when was the last time you saw any of these mugs, bowl or decanters for sale? Hmmm?)

(OK, now stop thinking and bid...)

:)

DZ

OK, now you're sittin' there, looking at this, another shameless bump, and thinking to yourself "Hmmm... These auctions end soon. Y'know, I really should get my bid(s) in before I go to lunch..." (Well, you're right, of course!) "But what about those folks who wait til the last second to bid? I could be one of those!" True, sniping does work for some folks. But keep this in mind: whether you bid now, bid later, or bid at the very last second - it's still the high bid that wins!

So bid NOW and bid high enough to WIN! It'll save you from having to hover over your computer, waiting for the end of the auctions...

(Jus' a little bit of advice from The Good Doctor...)

:)

Z
Zeta posted on Tue, Jul 13, 2010 12:00 PM

You convinced me! I'm going to bid high right now. Did I ever told you I like your nickname?

Looks like your items are doing better now. I have a few bids in and if I'm lucky enough I will pm you so I can meet you in Torrance. Good luck with all your great stuff.

Z
Zeta posted on Tue, Jul 13, 2010 1:40 PM

indeed!

T

I got lucky with three of your items. I can meet you tomorrow and pay you cash or just pay you through paypal.

Pages: 1 9 replies