Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Benzart Maori warrior keychain

Pages: 1 14 replies

P
pdrake posted on Thu, Jul 8, 2010 7:54 PM

new collaborative work, maori warrior sculpted by benzart. this will be available as a pendant necklace soon. right now i have bronze keychains.

$10 + $4 shipping

there won't be too many of these made. probably less than 50.

size reference, weights about 2oz.

mahalo!

(the piece in the picture is not the final casting for the keychain. it has an extra hole in his head. regular keychain will only have one.)

[ Edited by: pdrake 2010-07-29 22:33 ]

P

so did some market research and talked to ben about this piece (it is officially licensed). reworked the pricing structure.

benzart bronze, maori warrior keychain is now $10!! yes, hand made, authentic benzart for $10!! now everyone can own one.

there is a small shipping fee of $4. not marked up, just have to cover postage and package.

PM your order and i'll get it out A.S.A.P.

mahalo!!

P

yay! sold one. can't believe people don't want an official benzart. well, i may not make that many then. all the more reason to get one of the few.

H
harro posted on Tue, Jul 27, 2010 2:20 PM

aloha pdrake!
great work - do you ship to england?

P

i can ship anywhere. hell, i could ship to the moon, i think a small box on virgin's spaceship is only about $20,000.

last time i shipped a package this size to england it was only a couple of dollars more.

P

well, looks like i can't make it to oasis. sorry, my stuff won't be available there. if you'd like to show up spinning this baby around your finger while you're strutting the room crawl, you should order one now.

P

deboop

P
pdrake posted on Fri, Aug 6, 2010 1:31 PM

had a technical issue with some of my metal and it put me a few days behind. these are going out now. just wanted to let people know.

thanks

Has mine been shipped yet?

Paid by Paypal on Aug 2nd.

Thanks.

P

yes, it went out over a week ago. i sent two to the UK. i'll check with harro and see if he got his yet.

H

On 2010-08-25 16:29, pdrake wrote:
yes, it went out over a week ago. i sent two to the UK. i'll check with harro and see if he got his yet.

not yet but i'll keep you posted (boom boom)

H
harro posted on Thu, Aug 26, 2010 5:11 AM

Just arrived. Thanks Perry, looks great.

Mine arrived today as well...

Thanks!

H
Heath posted on Sun, Aug 29, 2010 9:43 AM

Awesome work Perry!

P
pdrake posted on Wed, Sep 1, 2010 5:06 PM

thanks, heath.

Pages: 1 14 replies