Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Big Ass Nude Velvet For Sale - -locals only

Pages: 1 20 replies

L

I am selling some stuff online for a friend and will be adding to both the Etsy and Ebay stores ....please feel free to look and let me know if you have any questions.

For the Etsy items I can even entertain offers if you think things are priced a bit higher than value.

Should be adding stuff everyday this week.

Etsy - http://www.thebrotherssteve.etsy.com

EBay - you can search by seller lovetheliz

Thanks guys!

[ Edited by: leleliz 2010-08-15 21:15 ]

[ Edited by: leleliz 2010-09-01 12:28 ]

L

SOLD

[ Edited by: leleliz 2010-08-08 14:53 ]

L

SOLD

[ Edited by: leleliz 2010-08-08 14:54 ]

L

ending in the next day or thereabouts.

thanks!

L

Ending in an hour for the Tiki Bobs

[ Edited by: leleliz 2010-07-18 17:42 ]

L

SOLD

[ Edited by: leleliz 2010-08-08 14:54 ]

L

SOLD

[ Edited by: leleliz 2010-08-08 14:55 ]

L

For the ones who have sent me PMs...

I am not selling this for myself..but for a friend so he is doing so for the cash (of couse)

The bowl is appx 13 1/2" wide and is in mint condition.

Please pm me your offer and I will take the highest one by Sunday night.

The last Ooga Mooga sighting was back in January so these dont seem that common.

Let me know if you have any more questions and thanks for looking!

[ Edited by: leleliz 2010-07-31 21:09 ]

L

Thanks for the offers...this bowl has been sold.

Next up...

this lamp was in the middle of being restored when the owner passed. Is it a Dodge? I am thinking yes.

I know VERY little about what it takes to restore these types of lamps....hell I can barely boil water on the stove!

Anyways......the body is in good shape..some spots of tarnish (there is a piece of thick white paper inbetween the crack in her waist that he was using to prop the 2 pieces apart) that need cleaning and someone needs to bring her back her hip shaking. I know these can be restored so anyone interested? Oh and i have a replacement skirt mint in bag too so she aint nekkid!

I have bookmarked a lot of lamps like this one Ebay and even in non-working order they go for $250 on up. Fully working lamps without shades are going for $500-$750.

If you would like to make offers please pm me...if you would like to offer some lamp restoring advice I am here to take it.

On a side note I am really over people posting a dozen different marketplace threads for each individual item they have up so I am going to keep using this one for my wares...

Please feel free to check out my Ebay and Etsy shops for more stuff...I am listing lots of paper goods, hula lamps, mugs and stuff over the next few weeks.

Ebay:

Lovetheliz

Etsy:

http://www.thebrotherssteve.etsy.com

Mahalo!

[ Edited by: leleliz 2010-08-01 19:17 ]

L

This may or may not be the same Tiki Bob napkin that Psycho Tiki D posted in Finds a few weeks back. In addition it may or may not be the same photo he used in his post (ok it is-I am lazy!).

Rare and hardly ever seen I have placed a Tiki Bob napkin on Ebay for sale....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vtge-Tiki-Bobs-Cocktail-Napkin-Mint-Extremely-RARE-/180542224486?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a0927b866

I can neither confirm nor deny this is the same napkin or the same picture, for that matter!

Good luck with the sale...it is a beauty!

I have never seen any others, rare doesn't begin to describe this!

PTD

L

Dodge lamp is taken :)

But dont miss out on Tiki Bob!!

L

Bid on Bob..or be one of the 50+ people who are watching the auction (how is that even possible?!?!?!)

L

I also have this clock on Ebay..it needs a lot of work (rewiring, wood putty to fix 2 cracks) but the last time one was on Ebay looks like a few years ago.

The cord itself does work ...because the viewing window lights up..but the hula girl and drummer only move when you manually turn the dial.

If you have the time and the know how this clock can be restored to its original condition. Once there I know they can sell up through $800 based on the rarity

Please read the details in the auction and feel free to ask me any questions if you would like to :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-UNITED-SESSIONS-HULA-GIRL-ANIMATED-MOTION-CLOCK-/180543507751?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0

Mahalo for looking!

L

I am sick of looking at my auctions..so bump
:)

Bumping this along...

Bump!

L

Final Bob napkin bump :)

L

SOLD!

[ Edited by: leleliz 2010-09-01 12:29 ]

L

I am trying to sell this ginormous nude painting. Its about 30 years old and measures appx 2 feet by almost 4 feet.

I am not shipping this sucker so you have to be somewhat local to Northern California/Oakland area. If you want it I can bring it by Forbidden Island any Wednesday too.

The painting is kind of 3D and in pretty good condition.The colors are electric blue and gold ...yeah I know I take crappy pics :)

$75 sounds good.

Let me know if you want it.

"Big Ass Nude Velvet For Sale"

Her ass is not that big!
"Does this rock make my ass look big?"
:lol: :D :lol:

L

On 2010-09-01 13:13, MadDogMike wrote:
Her ass is not that big!

ha!

Well you know what I meant :wink:

Pages: 1 20 replies