Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Shag/Hukilau Shirt Exchange Info

Pages: 1 0 replies

I'm posting this on Tiki Central in hopes of reaching all of you as you have expressed interest in exchanging or purchasing another Shag Aloha Shirt from The Hukilau this year. Please read this post IN IT'S ENTIRETY. I will need to hear from you ASAP.

We realize there was some oversizing in these shirts so we are currently working on a solution to this problem.

For those of you that would like to exchange:
I just spoke to the shirt manufacturer and we are sending some of the fabric back to them tomorrow. Once received, they will begin making more shirts which will take approximately 2 weeks. When we receive these shirts we will then ship them back to you for a minimal fee. I'm going to try my best to get some sort of credit from this company to cover shipping or see if The Hukilau can somehow cover it but just in case, I'm letting you all know of the circumstances in the case of you incurring additional shipping charges. I'm expecting the entire process to take about 4 to 5 weeks for your exchange but YOU WILL receive your shirt - that is the good news.

For those of you that would like to purchase an additional shirt:
Once we have assessed the sizes we need we will make some additional and begin to sell them online in our marketplace.

NOTE: YOUR SHIRT CAN ONLY BE EXCHANGED IF YOU HAVEN'T WASHED IT. IF YOUR SHIRT HAS BEEN WASHED AND DRIED THEN YOU ARE MOST WELCOME TO PURCHASE ANOTHER - SORRY, I CANNOT EXCHANGE IF WASHED.

This is what I need from you:

1. Please reply to this email letting me know the size of the shirt you have and the size that you need.
  2. Please send your shirt to: Christie White/633 Idlewild Circle Unit B5/Birmingham, AL 35205 - you can send by parcel post if you wish which is the cheapest way to ship. I will need your shirt back to start the process.
  3. I need your patience. Please understand that I am 100% on board with making you happy and facilitating your exchanges asap - I'm at the mercy of the manufacturer but they will place this order on high priority once they receive information from me.

I will look to hear back from all of you. Email works best for me as I can't answer the phone during the day - I have a very busy day job - that email is [email protected] - please avoid personal messages via Tiki Central or the other email addresses associated with The Hukilau - this is my main email address and will expedite your questions and information right away without delay. If you feel the need to call me about your concerns I will call you back, it might take me a bit, but I will call you. I can be reached at 954-243-7709.

I want you to wear and enjoy this beautiful shirt so please make every effort to get in touch with me asap. I cannot stress that enough.

Mahalo!!

Yee-Haw & Aloha,

The Hukilau

[ Edited by: tiki_kiliki 2010-07-13 09:53 ]

Pages: 1 0 replies