Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

The Beachcomber Trio live at the Kahiki LP

Pages: 1 13 replies

I have "officially" produced my first vinyl LP; The Beachcomber Trio "live" at the Kahiki.

It is a vintage recording recorded in 1965 at the Kahiki Supper Club.

It was released by my friends at Dionysus Records in a strict Limited Edition of 500 copies. Inside is a download coupon so you can download the album as well.

Here is the link with more info..............

http://www.dionysusrecords.com/home/?p=1136

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

Z
Zeta posted on Wed, Jul 14, 2010 9:31 AM

Congrats Jeff!!! Real preservationist work. Keep it up. I will buy that record some day (only if you sign it). Meanwhile... what about a free sample?
Cheers and Mahalo!

On 2010-07-14 09:31, Zeta wrote:
Congrats Jeff!!! Real preservationist work. Keep it up. I will buy that record some day (only if you sign it). Meanwhile... what about a free sample?
Cheers and Mahalo!

Thanks for the nice compliment Zeta. I can sign one for you if you wish. You would have to order directly from me though. PM me if interested.

Free sample eh? Let me see what I can do! :)

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

T

Hey Jeff, you know I want one!!!!
Can you bring it by on Sat when you come to swim?
Let me know, this is sooo cool!!

T

hey jeff...

first, thanks for putting this together...very neat!

i just ordered. now, when you say, "inside", do you mean the download coupon is a hard copy that physically comes in the LP? is there a way to download the album immediately after you pay for it?

just dying to listen to it.

thanks again!

On 2010-07-14 18:06, tiki1963 wrote:
hey jeff...

first, thanks for putting this together...very neat!

i just ordered. now, when you say, "inside", do you mean the download coupon is a hard copy that physically comes in the LP? is there a way to download the album immediately after you pay for it?

just dying to listen to it.

thanks again!

Thanks for your support.

The download coupon is a paper coupon with a code on it so you can download the album from the Dionysus website. You have to wait for the LP to get your code.

Look for a "free" sample mp3 soon! :)

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

T

Purchased! Now for the long wait for the Postman to arrive.

Thanks Jeff, I can't wait!

RB

Ordered mine...now to haul out the old turntable from the basement! (The download is a great idea, BTW...I will take advantage of that as well.)

hey i just bought two copies.. sweet
wax cant wait till it gets here...

i love wax..!!!!!!!

Enjoying my copy right now. What a fantastic recording!

Got mine yesterday - lovin' it...
Note: Use Internet Explorer when downloading the MP3s (they are having an issue with Firefox)... my account got locked out cuz I didn't read the warning before trying Firefox too many times.

Thanks Jeff!

got mine today,,......Man sweet wax and great record art..they guys at Dino records do a great job at packing and shipping.. 100%.. I'm gonna snag up a few more before they are gone..

if you miss out, thats your won fault!!!! the "Witchy D" gave you fair warning :)

K
kq4ym posted on Sat, Aug 28, 2010 5:48 AM

Nice album cover Jeff, and congrats on doing the Beachcombers Trio project. I think I may remember one of the gals on the front cover. I played in the 1968 band with Marsh Padilla and guitarist Leroy Plymale and the band is pictured on the back cover of Jeff's album.

Thanks for the kind words Don. Thanks also for the great info you gave me.

The girl on the far left of the Beachcomber Trio album is Gerline Lude.

She is alive and well and still gorgeous as ever.

Here is a picture of us during my recent visit to her beautiful home........

More pictures can be found on my facebook page.

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

[ Edited by: Jeff Central 2010-08-30 08:08 ]

[ Edited by: Jeff Central 2010-08-30 08:09 ]

[ Edited by: Jeff Central 2010-08-30 08:09 ]

Pages: 1 13 replies