Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Tiki Oasis 10 and 100% real Kona Coffee!

Pages: 1 8 replies

B
Brice posted on Sat, Jul 17, 2010 1:51 PM

Aloha, I will be attending Tiki Oasis 10 and wanted to know if folks would want fresh roasted (roasted the day before I leave)100% Kona Coffee. My farmer charges $25 a pound and that is your cost(no shipping charge just sharing the aloha). Please PM me with your order, name and a cell number. This is damn good coffee and doesn't get any fresher on the mainland. Mahalo for your interest and lets face it wouldn't waking up to 100% real Kona coffee help that morning hangover or make that room crawl cocktail taste the way you want it to?

B

Brice - I think you should send me a "test bag" so I can let others know just how good it is! LOL Do you have peaberry? Mmmmmmm!

TM

Just bring some with you. If I see it, I will buy it!

From the main TO 10 thread, Otto says...

On 2010-04-21 23:11, Otto wrote:
Sorry folks, vending out of your room is a violation of your hotel room rental agreement and a violation of my vending agreement with the hotel... we will track you down and shut you down and we have the right to cancel your hotel room booking based on that violation.

If you wish to sell at Tiki Oasis you must have an official vending space.

thanks for your understanding.

No Tiki-Dan pirate stlye vending this year!

Unless you pay!
Buzzy Out!

On 2010-07-17 17:00, Bay Park Buzzy wrote:
No Tiki-Dan pirate style vending this year!

Hope somebody tells Tiki-Dan!!!

On 2010-07-17 18:13, 4WDtiki wrote:
Hope somebody tells Tiki-Dan!!!

I almost volunteered to be vending coordinator this year just so I could throw Tiki Dan's ass out!

And that Michael Jackson carving brazillian guy too...he's next.

Buzzy Out!

Tiki Crawl to Brice's room at 6 am for kona coffee!! :wink:
Brice I'm with you on the coffee, nothing beats the Kona - Kine...

On 2010-07-17 20:09, Beachbumz wrote:
Tiki Crawl to Brice's room at 6 am for kona coffee!! :wink:
Brice I'm with you on the coffee, nothing beats the Kona - Kine...

That's like 3am to you guys, right? :)

Brice, you can always bring the coffee along and give it as your "donation" or tip to the room crawl hosts. I am sure they would love it to help wake up the morning after a crawl!

We will all finally get to see the Hawaiian contingency at Tiki Oasis! Too bad you couldn't bring Thomas (Bamboo II) along.

Aloha,
Myke

DZ

From the main TO 10 thread, Otto says...

On 2010-04-21 23:11, Otto wrote:
Sorry folks, vending out of your room is a violation of your hotel room rental agreement and a violation of my vending agreement with the hotel... we will track you down and shut you down and we have the right to cancel your hotel room booking based on that violation.

Or you could simply stay at the Motel 6 with the rest of us and have nothing to worry about!

:)

Pages: 1 8 replies