Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

a child is born!

Pages: 1 12 replies

E

Aloha all,

been away from the machne for a bit, cuz...wait for it...my son Oliver Miles Harper Anderson was born Monday, May 5 at 10:28 P.M. PDT!

We are all well and happy and healthy if a little (har!) tired. He arrived 4 weeks early, a little unexpected but not unwelcome. We had just finished hanging our last picture in our new place (this is no s**t) when Steph's contractions began. Now I'm gonna post this and go fall into bed...

love,
emspace.

Cool! Super cute baby, congrats!!

Congatulations emspace and your wife. Let the fun begin!

Now the fun part... dressing him up in clothes he will resent you for later!
http://www.tikibaby.com/
This site has lots of fun stuff for tiki babies.

C

Congrats, em, he's a keeper.

T

Congrats, Lot's of Tiki Kids this year.

E

Thanx all, he's keeping us jumping. We think we're pretty smart about most things until...

:), em.

D

Nuthin' better than babies! Congratulations! :drink:

J

Congrats from one new father to another! Wishing the baby health and happiness - you and the wife lots of patience and sleep!

MC

Congrats!!

(ps Tikifish--you ALWAYS find the best stuff. I LUUUUUUVVVVVVVVV the tikibaby site. ohhh, my maternal instinct is kicking in hard.)

MC

Congrats!!

(ps Tikifish--you ALWAYS find the best stuff. I LUUUUUUVVVVVVVVV the tikibaby site. ohhh, my maternal instinct is kicking in hard.)

Alright, now give the kid a drink!

E

On 2003-05-13 13:43, Atomic Cocktail wrote:
Alright, now give the kid a drink!

Believe me Atomic, I AM giving the kid a drink...every 3 hours except when he shifts gears on us and decides it's time to change schedules. He's gonna be just like his old man, easily bored, that's why he couldn't wait the full 9 months I guess.

:) emspace.

Pages: 1 12 replies