Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Friends who "get it" could use a boost

Pages: 1 5 replies

A couple good friends of mine who are also Tiki Central Ohana are currently working on a Hawaiian themed feature film project. They have entered their Teaser and Storyboard Animatic for "Hawaiian Ghost Story" in a competition on Openfilm.com. If you have a few moments, please stop by their page....

http://www.openfilm.com/videos/hawaiian_ghost_story

.....watch their brief presentation, and if you like what you see...throw them a vote of support. (Make sure it's a 5 STAR vote!) It's a small investment of time and would mean alot to them and to me. The competition ends within days so if you want to help...vote now.

You will have to registerfor the website, but they don't spam you and there are alot of interesting film projects to look at. Take some time to look at all they have to enjoy.

D
DJKen posted on Wed, Jul 21, 2010 9:02 AM

The teaser gave me chills...the narrator for the opening sequence has a very good voice for suspense!

T

Well, if you guys can raise hairs on Mr. Jaded here, then you just got my vote. Looks like it could be something good!

T

Love the opening montage of wwii. Great animatic too! I'll vote it!

HJ

Excellent opening, the WW II artifacts, graves...

...best of fortune in your artistic pursuits.

Strange tho, of the millions who perished in the China-Burma-Pacific Theatre of Operations, a child who died in an internment camp is the "ghost of honour."

Pages: 1 5 replies