Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

FS: David Krys Tiki Bar in Chicago

Pages: 1 3 replies

I bought this on Craigslist about 6 years ago and it has served me well.

It is made of mostly plywood painted black with bamboo trim and zebra printed fabric accents. The top could use a good sanding and fresh coat of paint, but otherwise she is in beautiful shape. The skulls have light bulbs behind them and when plugged in, glow an eerie red. In back there are two large shelves and the signature of the artist, David Krys, dated 2001. Great addition to any bachelor pad.

36" tall, 37" wide, and 17" deep. Asking $150.00

Buyer must pick up in Logan Square. It is already stored in the garage... just back up your truck or hatchback and load it up!

See photos here: http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/fuo/1861498134.html

[ Edited by: Gunderstorm 2010-07-26 14:35 ]

Don't know if I'd call it a Tiki bar, more like a pirate bar, but it's definitely nice, and well worth the price you're asking (IMO). Wish I were closer!

Nice !! I originally built that as more of a voodoo type bar more than tiki....but i guess it qualifies as a day of the dead type bar too.....glad it served you well all those years. time for someone else to get drunk at it.....it's a nice apartment size bar. hope you sell it !!

On 2010-07-26 14:31, Gunderstorm wrote:
I bought this on Craigslist about 6 years ago and it has served me well.

It is made of mostly plywood painted black with bamboo trim and zebra printed fabric accents. The top could use a good sanding and fresh coat of paint, but otherwise she is in beautiful shape. The skulls have light bulbs behind them and when plugged in, glow an eerie red. In back there are two large shelves and the signature of the artist, David Krys, dated 2001. Great addition to any bachelor pad.

36" tall, 37" wide, and 17" deep.[ Edited by: Gunderstorm 2010-07-26 14:35 ]

New location, new price, and new CL posting:
http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/fuo/2199382295.html
Asking $100

Pages: 1 3 replies