Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

It's A Party In The Womb this Sat 7/31

Pages: 1 23 replies

M

Aloha!
Come join us in the Beautiful, Exotic and Forbidden Waikiki Womb this Saturday Night.
We'll be pairing an old school "Tiki" movie with a classic "Tiki" cocktail for your enjoyment.

Saturday 7/31 7pm

Feel free to bring Munchies, Limes, Lemons, or Ice to share.

P.S. The pool is warm so wear your trunks and try out for the Waikiki Womb synchronized swim team.

PM me for directions to the Womb.

Mahalo.

T

Mel and myself will be at the Waikikiki :wink: Womb Saturday night.

Oh yeah! I'm so ready to take a dip in the pool :)

We'll bring limes and lemons and assorted surprises as well.

Mahalo! G

T

We're driving over 300 miles to be there in time... swim trunks on and everything!

See you at the Womb!

WooHoo! We can't wait :)

Dang. maybe next time. spoke to soon.

[ Edited by: revbambooben 2010-07-30 10:24 ]

This is our 1st "free" weekend -- I think we'll be able to make this!
I've got a couple empty "giant" kraken bottles if you're interested.

M
Murph posted on Fri, Jul 30, 2010 3:45 PM

It will be good to see you!
Cool, I can make a big Kraken lamp!

Hey, Murph-

I thought you lost that picture of my sync swim number from last year! Awesome that you found it! I can't guarantee the same quality performance as last year, but I'm bringing my suit and will give it the good ol' college try! Maybe after a few mai tais, eh?? :lol:

Can wait to see you and Claudia!!

M

Just checked the water it's perfect... don't forget to bring your swim trunks.
Off to make a Rum Run. See you all tonight.

J
JOHN-O posted on Sun, Aug 1, 2010 1:42 AM

Great party, Murph !! Thank you. The Waikiki Womb is amazing, it's like a Hollywood movie set.

I like how it really is a "womb" and just sucks you into its final inner sanctum of "From Here to Eternity" Tiki goodness.

Also Kelly (and Trader Tom) thanks for great cocktails. :)

CJ

Murph is a great host...sorry we couldn't make it

T
TikiG posted on Sun, Aug 1, 2010 3:03 AM

Thanks Murph for another incredible evening at the Waikiki Womb...it was nice to see a few newbies tonight as well. Cheers! G

The only tough thing is that it is so painful at the end to be released from the womb into the harsh cruel world! :)
Thanks Kevin that I got to see all the Ohana before going to the Tiki-free zone.

Aloha!

Keving threw a FABULOUS shindig, as usual. There were so many munchies I believe we could have fed a concert of Dead Heads! And with Hiphipahula and Tom behind the bar, it couldn't have been a more perfect evening! Thanks guys!

There were a few womb virgins that were in awe, which made it that much more fun. Enjoy the shots:

Pimping the new "cruise" shots Tom was taking...I'm sure you'll see those soon!

Thanks again for a stellar time!

Aloha

Melekalikimaka

[ Edited by: Melekalikimaka 2010-08-01 08:34 ]

Murph - Mahalo! Mahalo! Mahalo for hosting ANOTHER Tiki-rric Night at The Waikiki Womb :)

DZ

We really planned on being there - brought our swimsuits along & everything - but the Scorpions show at the Nokia simply wore us out... Next time fo' sho'!!

CA

epic and awesome........fun chatting up Pierre Pico stories......i forgot to tell you one to rival the Oreo cookie car...it's on video! VHS!! not Beta!! Only if youtube was around back then....

when Filthy Midget showed up with the Black Strap Lemon bars... it was on!

Awesome recipe, chica!

G

I was blown away by the Womb. I had no idea how great it is. Thanks for a great time.

TT

Murph you're place is off the hizz-ie! OMG...sensory overload. Everywhere you look these was something, cool and interesting to look at.

What a great place. Compared to the Waikiki Womb, my place is seems like the Waikiki Ovary.

Mahalo to the bartender extraordinaire Kelly, our Hosts and all the guests we got got to chat-up. We had a great time.

T

Mahalo Murph for another fantastic tiki party!

Great tiki bar, great food, great drinks, great crowd... does it get any better than that? (that's a rhetorical question, but the answer is no, it doesn't)

Mahalo again!

H

Thank you so much for a fantastic party and thanks for being such a great host.

H

We had a great time Murph. Thank you so much! The Waikiki Womb is truly amazing.

I've got a few photos to share. I'm gonna follow Tong Tom's lead and post them in the Waikiki Womb thread in the Home Tiki Bars forum. Page 4, 14 posts down.

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=35774&forum=20&start=last&58

Pages: 1 23 replies