Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Buy the first "Crud Bar"!!!

Pages: 1 8 replies

Just finished this.

This will be available at the Wagon wheel tomorrow in SanTee(corner of Magnolia and Mission Gorge) at the BIG ol Rockabilly car show, or PM me if youre interested.

Sometimes you eat the bar, and sometimes, well, he eats you....The Stranger

[ Edited by: Atomic Tiki Punk 2010-07-30 13:45 ]

Nice work as always Billy .

Witcrud #1. Looks good, Bill.

Witcrud, Crudco, Billy the Stealer, etc. Let us not forget that Im the same guy that posted a pile of poo on the "Show me your Witco" thread and said "Found this in the yard......is it Witco?" Youve heard the story

I was Building this bar when Inky and Smiley were out at the Arizona ranch and Inky gave me the idea for the Cheetah print. Always a plus to get advice from interior designers and super-collectors. The top was originally going to be Doug Fir 2x6, but I happened upon a LARGE quantity of 4x10 Ash. Hard as a ROCK and will last a lifetime. If I had to pay full price, the top alone would have cost me 100 bucks.

OK......no bites on this sucker yet. Gotta move it. $650 or best. and I'll deliver it anywhere from Socal to Vegas for another 80. Other localities are negotiable and San Diego delivery is free.

Nice looking bar. What are the dimensions? How about Wit-Crud-co?

DC

This beautiful and unique piece measures 6 feet long, 3'4" high, and 20' in width. It was designed as a sitting bar, but shelves can easily be affixed to the inside, in place of the leg space.

It also makes a great spot to store your pin-up of the week. Just be sure to hydrate her daily :D

Thanks Billy! See you at Tiki Oasis!

Pages: 1 8 replies