Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

RARE Tiburon Tommies tiki bar Doors SOLD

Pages: 1 16 replies

M

UPDATE- The doors are sold as of April 3, 2016. They went to a great home tiki bar in Vista, CA.!
I am parting with the Tiburon Tommie's doors that I have owned for about a decade. My understanding is that they came out of the room upstairs. They are a pair of doors with translucent plastic panels in them and come with the original two-way hinges. One side is painted blue, the other side is orange. These are the original Tommie's colors! I have not repainted or altered these doors in any way.
I am asking $150.00 FOR the pair.
DELIVERY TO Southern California a possibility
This is a rare opportunity to get an original architectural item from a grand old tiki establishment. Tiburon Tommie's was a tiki bar and restaurant located in Tiburon , California on the San Francsisco Bay.

See images for some door details. Both doors measure about 27 7/16 inches wide by 83 inches tall each.

I bought the four doors at auction- I sold one, I installed one in the Huli Huli Haus and I have this pair left. One of the doors is upside down in the pictures.

You can use the doors, or hang them on the wall of your tiki bar as decor!

I have the doors here in Las Vegas.

[ Edited by: mrsmiley 2016-04-03 18:57 ]

[ Edited by: mrsmiley 2017-05-09 08:26 ]

Damn! I wish I could get these. I use to go to Tiburon Tommies all the time when I was growing up. I have so many fond memories of being there.

M

Any Pre-Oasis interest?

O
Otto posted on Fri, Aug 6, 2010 11:27 PM

what else are you bringing? Previews?

M

Both door measurements are about 27 7/16 inches wide by 83 inches tall. Here are some images from today;

I have been feverishly gathering items form my collection to sell!
Also, I can bring any item from my Ebay site to Oasis for free pick-up if you buy it before I leave Wednesday night!
http://k2b-bulk.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbaySellingActiveListings&ssPageName=STRK:ME:LNLK

M

This Smiley created portable bar is also SOLD and folds up to fit in the trunk of most cars!

See these items at Mr. Smiley's Emporium of Zazz in the indoor vending room!

I'm the most thirstiesterest of all!
TRADER VIC'S, Vintage, Vegas & more on EBAY 1957SPUTNIK
http://shop.ebay.com/1957sputnik/m.html
If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

[ Edited by: mrsmiley 2016-04-03 18:58 ]

M

Here are the tiki mug bookcase shelves I made at Billy the Crud's place. I made two of them to showcase the fantastic vintage tiki items I am selling indoors at Oasis. They measure approximately 60 inches tall by 11 inches deep and 32 inches wide.
I will be selling these shelves at Oasis in my booth "Mr. Smiley's Emporium of Zazz!".
See you there this weekend!

(The shelf is upside down in this picture)

On 2010-08-06 23:27, Otto wrote:
what else are you bringing? Previews?

Oh my! I was up all night with Mr. Smiley looking at all the great vintage stuff he's bringing for his booth...

If you know Bruce, you know he has dedicated his life to collecting everything vintage tiki he gets his hands on ...oh wait, Bruce collects everything (Hello, A&E Hoarders, are you out there?!?)

If you don't know Bruce, be prepared to behold a collection of these fabulous treasures...He's bringing an awesome amount of rare mugs, aloha shirts in every size and color, dresses including a couple of Shaheen's, original art, decor items from long gone tiki meccas,... various ephemera and a barrel of coconut monkeys!

All these years of collecting for your consideration, at Mr. Smiley's Tiki Emporium of ZAZZ! Please stop by our booth in the Kona Coast ballroom.

[ Edited by: inkylouise 2010-08-19 16:06 ]

Please remember to stop buy our space today in the Kona Room. Mr. Smiley has re-stocked the shelves with mire great vintage stuff! Come and explore the Tiki Yard Sale of your Dreams! See you there! Xxx Inky

Thanks to everybody who stopped by our space this weekend! It was great to see old friends, and meet some new ones.

Please enjoy all of your treasures!

My truck was REALLY ACTING UP and I was glad to make it to Oasis without a breakdown! Thanks to Thayer , Scott and Inky for their help in setting up and tearing down the masses of merhcandise. Fortunately, the truck made it back home-now I need to get it fixed!
Nice to see everyone, and glad we were able to make it this year , Zazz!
Ps- I still have the doors, fold -up bar and mug shelves for sale here in Vegas.

M

[ Edited by: mrsmiley 2011-08-03 18:59 ]

[ Edited by: mrsmiley 2011-08-03 18:56 ]

M

Bump=the Tommie's doors, the fold up bar and the shelves are SOLD. Thanks!

I'm the most thirstiesterest of all!
TRADER VIC'S, Vintage, Vegas & more on EBAY 1957SPUTNIK
http://shop.ebay.com/1957sputnik/m.html
If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

[ Edited by: mrsmiley 2016-04-03 18:59 ]

M

Someone should have these pieces of history!

[ Edited by: mrsmiley 2016-04-03 18:58 ]

M

Just lowered the price from $150 each to $150 for both. I really want someone to be able to enjoy these- I love the one I kept.

Pages: 1 16 replies