Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

I'll be drinikin in LB on Friday the 16th

Pages: 1 8 replies

This is not a Tiki event and not a Tiki Bar, having said that, I'll be getting drunk for my B-Day on the 16th at Alex's Bar in Long Beach with some of my non tiki friends but any of my tiki peeps that want to come throw back a few are more than welcome. Here goes The addy and number:

Alex's Bar
2913 E. Anaheim ST.
Long Beach, CA
562-434-8292

The spots a lil hard to find. When your going down Anaheim near Juniper you'll see a barber shop. park in the lot for the barber shop. There's no sign outside of Alex's and the front door is always locked so you have to go in around the back behind the parking lot.

The missus and I will be there fo sho! Fred(suicide-sam) and I have caught a buz there before. See y'all there.

What time is this happening?

I'll be ther by about 9:30 but people will be coming and going all night. I feel kind of weird posting, like I'm begging for friends or something. My friends were already getting together with me to drink there and a few TC heads were going to come out too so I just thought it would be easier posting the addy here of Alex's rather than sending out a bunch of emails.

Suicide Sam,

I would most definately go, but I got's to go up to San Luis Obimbo for my sister's wedding.

Keep us posted on future bar meets, cause I like LB bars.

Hey Sam,
Lady V. an I will see you there. I think its about time we checked out some of the LB bars.

Hey guys sorry for the last minute change up but my friends just called and let me know that a band has been scheduled to play at Alex's tonight and I don't wanna make people pay a cover so we're moving down to the V-Room, still about 9:30 on. Here goes the addy:

V Room
918 E 4TH St
Long Beach, CA 90802-1627
Phone: (562) 437-4396

Once again sorry for the last minute change. I just found out that Alex's is going to be absolutely packed tonight. One of the guys from Black Flagg is there with his new band tonight. Would have liked to keep it at Alex's but the V Room has pretty bartenders and strong drinks so it will do just fine. Just look for the big neon V.

suicide_sam wrote:
One of the guys from Black Flagg is there with his new band tonight.

Ok, so BambooBen, TheJab & ShipWreckJoey at Alex's, and the rest of us at the V Room?

suicide_sam wrote:
..the V Room has pretty bartenders...Just look for the big neon V.

ummm...on the building, right? :lol:

SuicideSam!

Hello? Are you there? Hello? Are you still at the V Room hugging that bottle of Tequila? Helloooooooooo!?

Pages: 1 8 replies