Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Tiki Oasis 10 Tiki Tot Playroom

Pages: 1 2 replies

TT

Tiki Tot Playroom
Crafts for the Kiddies, Special Guests and more!
10:00AM - 4:00PM, Saturday August 21st
PRICE: Free

We are pleased to announce we will be hosting the "Tiki Tot Playroom" again this year at Tiki Oasis 10. We will be in the Paradise Room on Saturday 10:00 am to 4:00 PM. We will have a coloring page from Squid and pages from Ken Ruzic's Tiki Coloring Books.

We will have crafts, coloring, games, and books. This will be a family friendly room so come on by with the kids for some fun. We will have cold drinks and a cool place to hang out. Over the last few years we have had a few "Big" kids come in to encourage the young artists and color a few pictures. If you want to drop off the kids for a short time while you shop or visit with friends that's cool too, but just be sure to talk to one of us (sign in and out) and we can work it out. As always this is a free activity. We are looking forward to seeing everyone again this year.

Time for the Special Guests appearances will be posted at TO.

Tiki Tot Playroom
Crafts for the Kiddies, Special Guests and more!
10:30am - 1:00pm, Sunday, August 22nd
PRICE: Free
Sponsored by: TIKI FARM

I'll be runnning the room on Sunday and will have vintage Tiki coloring pages reproduced, Tiki "connect-the-dot" books, the "Super Amazing Tiki Toss" (featuring the art of Derek Yaniger), gummy sandal shaped candy packs for the kids, sodas & some munchies and some fun little "stick on thingys" and Tiki inkable stamps.

Plus... I'll have a total of only 48 each of a little cool purple Tiki shot that we never took to market FREE to the first 48 KIDS (limit 1 per kid), adults - keep your paws off! If you don't have a kid... rent one!! Aside from I'd say about 1 dozen that we shipped before killing the run, these are the only ones left in existence as the rest have been destroyed. They're pretty cool - just slight (very slight) seconds.

BUT... for you first 10 parents that bring in your Keiki's, I will have a very special gift for you. Limit 1 per couple. SUPER SPECIAL... SUPER RARE!! I created them back in 2002 and dug 'em out of the rafters today trying to find something rare & unusual. Hint: It's not a Tiki mug.

NO EARLYBIRDS PLEASE... we'll be busy setting up!

Mahaloz!
Holden

[ Edited by: makedamug 2010-08-20 16:58 ]

Tiki Tot playroom was great! Thanks to the volunteers - you guys were awesome!

Pages: 1 2 replies