Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Tikimecula Marq CEREMONIAL Paddle for sale

Pages: 1 5 replies

This is,, I think the first Tikimecula Marquesan Ceremonial Paddle that he made.. It is amazing. Here it is..

I am asking $350 shipped..Please shoot me a PM if interested.. thanx to all for looking.. Mahalo. freddieB

[ Edited by: FreddieBallsomic 2010-08-12 14:23 ]

This paddle is still available.. I would like to see it go to a TC'er. If you want to make me an offer i will definitely consider it. If this doesnt sell, I will repost it after Oasis, when everyone has a chance to recoup there funds. :D

T

Wow, that's a beaut. What're its dimensions?

B

Damn Andy, I don't know how you can do that for those prices...Your a machine! Fantastic work!

The paddle is 39 inches long and 7.5 inches wide at its widest point. It is 1.5 inches deep at its deepest point. It displays beautifully. Looking forward to acquiring another one of Andy's creations when $ and circumstances will be more in my favor.. Like I said, I will entertain offers...

I am bumping this beauty up. i will take $275 shipped on it. Or i would consider a trade. I am looking for these mugs: Tiki-Ti 50th Anniv., Black Von Franco Bush Warrior, Von Franco Lava Leche, Munktiki/Keigs Big Joe mug, Tiki Diablos Grey 12 volcanos mug with black specks and red top. Also like Squids Uncle Shrunkle bowl. Shoot me a pm..

Pages: 1 5 replies