Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Tiki Oasis - Last Minute Rooms - Last Minute Tickets

Pages: 1 11 replies

I know there are others with rooms available, too, so thought I start a new thread (outside of room crawls and the general oasis banter.)

at the Crown Plaza Hotel...
I have the following 3 night reservation available.
I am sadly gonna be in Chicago on business fri/sat.

Room Type: 2 Queen Beds - sleeps 4
Date Status Rate
08/19/2010 Confirmed 170.00
08/20/2010 Confirmed 170.00
08/21/2010 Confirmed 170.00

Thanks,
Mary-Margaret
818-789-5321

Your Ultra Style Guide for Modern Living!

[ Edited by: Futura Girl 2010-08-11 14:05 ]

[ Edited by: Futura Girl 2010-08-12 16:00 ]

[ Edited by: Futura Girl 2010-08-17 11:19 ]

MIne room is gone! Thanks and have a great time at Tiki Oasis. :)

[ Edited by: LiliVonSchtupp 2010-08-16 12:12 ]

I have a rm @ crown plaza available for fri/sat. 2 queen beds @ $170 per night. We dont need the room after all. Call me @ 619-851-8620 . Thx Carol Falcon

update on the available room.

We requested the Poolside Lanai Wing - part of the original 2 story hotel. it's on the south end of the property and really nice and easy to get to and from the main stage. if you bring your own parking cone, you might even get to keep your space on that side of the hotel?
http://www.cp-sandiego.com/capacities.html

does anyone know if wristbands are included with hotel room?
i made my reservation so long ago - i don't remember.

L

Looks like Doe supplied the best answer so I am changing mine :)

[ Edited by: leleliz 2010-08-13 20:05 ]

B

Do you have a room at The Kings Inn, Crowne Plaza or Handlery hotel and forgot to purchase your tickets?! Opps!

Well do not fear, those who are staying at one of these 3 preferred hotels under the TIKI OASIS GROUP (must have booked at Kings Inn/Handlery Pre-August 11th to be on our master Tiki Oasis Group list... those at the Crowne Plaza can have booked at anytime) will be able to purchase a ticket ($50 each) at the event Thursday - Saturday. You will need to supply us with a printed out room receipt and proof of name WITH picture id. We will have a room roster provided by the hotels to compare your receipt against.

Not staying at the hotel and do not have tickets?
Boo! That is a bummer because we are sold out, yes totally sold out. We sold out last year before the event but were able to sell tickets at the door, this year we are AT capacity and will not be able to sell any tickets at the door for those walking up unless they have a hotel reservation! Please note Thursday and Sunday are both FREE and open to the public events so if you missed out on tickets for Friday/Saturday night events it doesn't mean you have to miss out on the entire event!

Otto and Baby Doe
Tiki Oasis

O
Otto posted on Sun, Aug 15, 2010 11:58 AM

On 2010-08-13 20:03, babydoe wrote:
Do you have a room at The Kings Inn, Crowne Plaza or Handlery hotel and forgot to purchase your tickets?! Opps!

Well do not fear, those who are staying at one of these 3 preferred hotels under the TIKI OASIS GROUP (must have booked at Kings Inn/Handlery Pre-August 11th to be on our master Tiki Oasis Group list... those at the Crowne Plaza can have booked at anytime) will be able to purchase a ticket ($50 each) at the event Thursday - Saturday. You will need to supply us with a printed out room receipt and proof of name WITH picture id. We will have a room roster provided by the hotels to compare your receipt against.

Not staying at the hotel and do not have tickets?
Boo! That is a bummer because we are sold out, yes totally sold out. We sold out last year before the event but were able to sell tickets at the door, this year we are AT capacity and will not be able to sell any tickets at the door for those walking up unless they have a hotel reservation! Please note Thursday and Sunday are both FREE and open to the public events so if you missed out on tickets for Friday/Saturday night events it doesn't mean you have to miss out on the entire event!

Otto and Baby Doe
Tiki Oasis

NOTE: although both the Handlery and Kings Inn have rooms available they are not from our group. Booking for both of these hotels was closed Aug 10, if your reservation is not booked Aug 10 or prior then you are not in our group and there will not be a ticket available for you. sorry.

thanks baby doe. that is a great twist.

if someone is looking for last minute tickets to the sold-out event.

PLEASE TAKE MY ROOM - then you can buy tickets!!!

I took Ms. Tiki Madness' room, but have the following available:

2-bedroom suite for Fri/Sat nights at $550/night. 1 bedroom has a queen bed, the other bedroom has 2 doubles. Living room has a pullout couch. Call me (Tracey) if you want to take the room - 858-205-3211.

2-bedroom suite for Fri/Sat nights at $550/night. 1 bedroom has a queen bed, the other bedroom has 2 doubles. Living room has a pullout couch. Call me (Tracey) if you want to take the room - 858-205-3211.

O
Otto posted on Mon, Aug 16, 2010 12:27 PM

On 2010-08-16 11:49, HapaLove wrote:

This suite can also be booked as a one-room suite for a reduced price, or can be booked for one night for a killer one night suite party

if interested contact Ashley at Crowne Plaza via email - do not call her - [email protected]

I also have one ticket available (friend of mine can't make it). If you want it, $50, call me. :) 858-205-3211.
-Tracey

Pages: 1 11 replies