Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

TIKIYAKI ORCHESTRA USB digital Companion available at Tiki Oasis !!!

Pages: 1 7 replies

T

TIKIYAKI ORCHESTRA JUNGLE JETSETTER DIGITAL USB COMPANION !!!

Finally, available at Tiki Oasis, the Jungle Jetsetter Digital USB companion designed by KIRBY, is a reusable USB Flash drive loaded with both the "StereoExotique" AND "Swingin' Sounds for the Jungle Jetset" albums, unreleased song demos, videos, iphone and computer wallpapers and more !

Load the files into your computer and then use the 2gig flash drive for storing and transporting your files, Tikiyaki Style !

Comes with a desk stand for displaying on your desk or wear it around your neck as a cool tiki pendant when jetsetting....never be without your important files !

Avaialble in limited quantity at The Tikiyaki Orchestra vending booth at Tiki Oasis

Special Tiki Oasis price - $50

JB

Must have!

thats pretty cool

G

I really like the design gentlemen, and that's a great mix of Tiki primitive and modern tech. Okay, one question. If worn as a pendant, I'm hoping the silver USB plug doesn't show and that it retracts?

looks to me like it has a cap that matches the rest of the tiki carve

T

Been looking forward to gettin' my mitts on one of these babies, Jim. See you at Oasis next week.

T

BUMP - OASIS in less than one week !

K
kirby posted on Tue, Aug 17, 2010 8:52 PM

I just saw the content package for the usb pendant, designed by the genius Marty lush..The user interface is beeutiful, tons of exclusive bonus content,exclusive un-released songs,2 cds and one live, videos, interviews.. screensavers for computer and Iphone..too much to remember, I was blown away, and those lucky few to pic one up at oasis are not gonna be disappointed.

Pages: 1 7 replies