Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Help Me Visit California and Clear Out My Garage!

Pages: 1 3 replies

T

I am quite new to posting on here, but I've always been peeping around. I have decided to act on my dream of opening a as close to period correct tiki bar as possible. I will be asking for lots of help from you guys in the near future. I need to get rid of some stuff to fund my market research trip to california. I'll be bringing my best friend with me who just had heart surgery and then his wife left him 2 days later. He needs a good vacation and he's from the bay area so he'll get to see his old friends. I'm open to offers on stuff and up for some trades that I could use at my bar. I can deliver this stuff anywhere between Oklahoma City and California. I have lots of other stuff also that I'll try to post pics of today, as I'm sitting around with the stomach bug today. You guys are great,usually when I have a bad day I'll hop on here and find pics of stuff that take me to another place and then I look out the window and realize I'm still in Oklahoma.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tikibokc/

wow you have some beautiful choice pieces of mid-century furniture. If my house wasn't already full I'd jump on some of those chairs. Good luck, with stuff like that in your garage it should be pretty easy for you to find buyers.

T

Thank you for the kind words. I hope to be up your way with the family next year to do a Pacific Northwest tour!

E

Some very cool stuff - too bad I'm on the east coast ...

Pages: 1 3 replies