Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Oasis Room/After Party Schedule?

Pages: 1 1 replies

DZ

I've seen that Cammo has posted a full schedule of all the Symposiums and 'official' band performances, but could this thread be a schedule of all the announced room parties & after parties, collected in one place? I don't mean rooms hosting a Crawl stop or rooms with on-going, all-day parties, I mean rooms with parties or bands playing at a particular time. From what I can tell Friday night at 10:00 has about 4 or 5 different things happening, and I'd like to be able to schedule my time accordingly, as I'm sure lots of other folks would.

What say you, mah peeps? If you have a party starting or a band playing at a particular time - post it here!

And if'n you already have a room number - even better!

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Friday night after the main stage (10:15 pm or so), The Sand Devils playing at Tiki Heaven room 1703. Cocktails by Martin Cate - Smuggler's Cove starting at 10:00 pm, and before that at 8:00 pm cocktails by me.

Ran

Pages: 1 1 replies