Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Witco Tiki Mask

Pages: 1 0 replies

Going to Oasis and looking for a really cool souvenir? How about a Witco Tiki Mask?

I’m offering up my Witco Tiki Mask wall art. This piece is in very good condition. Although the wood for Witco items tends to be soft, this bit of wall art is pretty much free of the dings and scratches you see on Witco items. The wood frame and carving are pretty pristine, and the fabric backing is completely intact.

I want to avoid having to box and ship this piece, and want to avoid eBay. So I am offering it for local pickup in the San Diego area. If you are going to be in San Diego for Oasis (or if you are local), you can pick it up, or I can deliver it if you are staying in Mission Valley or in North San Diego county.

This method of selling things is a bit new to me, so I will try to make this as clear and simple as possible. The nuts-and-bolts of the transaction is as follows:

1. I’m not sure what the going price is for Witco these days, so I'll start at $200 for this item, and will offer the piece to the highest offer over $200. I might go lower, depending on the response I get.

2. Payment must be in cash.

3. I'm willing to a partial trade. (Because I didn't get tickets to Oasis in time, I would really like to have the mug) :wink: But I can’t do a trade only.

4. I absolutely expect you to inspect the item before deciding to buy, but please be serious about buying the item. I don’t want to haul it down to The Hanalei or Bali Hai, just for kicks. :)

5. I reserve the right to refuse selling it to anybody.

6. I am happy to provide more photos of the mask.

7. No refunds

Pages: 1 0 replies